Chinese PM demand

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Mickroy, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Mickroy

Mickroy New Member

I caught this link off Ainslie's site, and I knew the Chinese were being encouraged to buy PM's, but damn...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/16/us-icbc-gold-idUSTRE71F1MO20110216

Zhou Ming, deputy head of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China's (ICBC) precious metals department said they had moved about 13 tonnes of physical silver in January alone, compared with 33 tonnes in the whole of 2010

:eek:

2. mickjohn

mickjohn New Member

Articles like this reffirm my confidence in the PM market.

The indicators of a consolidation and substantial run just keep showing up. More recently, things seem to have sped up just slightly. I wouldnt be suprised if the intraday trading spikes over a dollar more regularly over the coming months.

Its a good feeling, knowing that your investment decision is likely to pay off well.
    Ifs a bad feeling if you reflect on what that means to the economy and the impact that it may have on peoples lives (the same people that consider your madness when talking about PMs).

3. perthsilver

perthsilver Member Silver Stacker

If that's not bullish, nothing is.

4. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

This dip hasn't been very big so far. This is probably why.