Chilling interview on Alex Jones. Insider spills beans

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Barbarian At The Gate, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Williams also said Obama is a Muslim and that's the reason he cancelled some oil pipeline in America to throw business to his brothers in the Middle East.

.. Lindsay's saying this not me. All I know is Obama is a crooked psychopath.

2. Silverlicious

Silverlicious Member

No I didn't catch it cause I was sitting down and couldn't find my pen. nice work - hilarious!

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I found it interesting that the operation costs 12 million a year and has 15 million listeners a month and rising. Jones also said that 'his sources' told him that the channel would become incredibly popular as the 'collapse' progressed.

I don't doubt that Lindsey and Alex have an inside line to the USA scenarios, and since so many americans believe that 'the world' is America, then the globalist plot makes sense to them, but I can't see the Arabs, the South Americans, ASEAN and Russia and its former states becoming a one world conglomerate.

Gold standard yes, but the thought of "globalist eugenicists poisoning your water and laughing as you get cancer" doesn't seem quite feasible. Greed doing the poisoning does, but a group of Dr Evil's planning it for 'the world'? Bit of a long bow needed.

4. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Lindsay has a noble heart. I have been wondering about AJ lately, although what he says seems to come true. Whatever his leanings/motivations no-one could replace that spirit and energy if he does go missing. Best is when he does his 'war growl', which means just bellowing into the mic, and revs up the callers to get their war growl on too haha - he did it to Keiser once haha.

5. Silverlicious

Silverlicious Member

If they had a cure for cancer, why have so many so called "elites" died from cancer? The cancer therapy they refer to is the Gerson Therapy. There's a hospital in Mexico that is dedicated to it and I believe run by the sister of Gerson who came up with the therapy. Essentially it;s all about living on vegetable and fruit juice, and taking an enema 5 or 6 times a day. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't but let's face it, which elite is going to take an enema five plus times a day? :lol::lol::lol:

6. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Wasn't Bob Chapman (RIP) on that diet?

7. JulieW

True. There'd be nothing left.

8. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Yeah I often wonder about this, although with top down regulation from the UN it may be possible. Look at Coca cola, they have a presence in every country, probably not too hard to coordinate health standards eg. fluoride. Mind you I like my nice teeth thanks to Fluoride.

9. Silverlicious

Silverlicious Member

Enema diet? Yeah I think so. He decided to pass though on the fruit and vege juice.. :p

10. Silverlicious

Silverlicious Member

Anything is possible in this world though not sure fluoride is going to do the trick.. have you seen the Georgia Guidestones? Google it if you haven't.. either the US gov't has a sick sense of humour or we're all screwed.

11. JulieW

Sounds like a reasonable set of commandments to me and hopefully someone will read them after the next end of days cataclysm - if they can work out how to read:

[​IMG]
    Source: Ron Cobb Cartoonist

12. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for saving my time

13. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

"Mind" and "fluoride" in the same sentence, while we're talking about whether it's possible elite psychos are intentionally out to get us. :lol: does that class as a Freudian slip? Drink deeply and try to recall if you have any teeth on the inside that need that rat poison. And if you can string two thoughts together, you might wonder why your government wants you and your children to drink, bathe, wash, water the garden with it if dentists only apply it topically and doctors don't prescribe it at all.

But the irony is, it impedes your cognitive and discerning abilities. In short, it's a chemical lobotomy that you don't have the objective perspective to notice. So you keep drinking it and even thank those that force it on you while repeating their brainwashing instructions.

On another note, Shaun of the Dead is an excellent treatment of the zombie apocalypse don't you think?

Cheers!

14. JulieW

"The Price is Right" is good too.

15. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Anyone who believes Williams, I have some ecologically sensitive land in Florida I would like to interest you in. He is not even very good at it. He referred to 7 ME countries listed by Wesley Clark and said go watch the video. I did and he got the important countries wrong, including Saudi Arabia.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to say I smell a rat on this one too.

I sat through the first 30 as did Gino and have to admit the 'interview' left a fairly bad taste in my mouth by the end of it. Way over the top sensationalism absolutely riddled with advertising and I seriously couldn't listen to it all the way.

By the end of it I was wondering if I was also going to get a free set of steak knives out of the deal.

I agree, there might be elements of truth mixed in with the hysteria, but the delivery model just makes any rational and free thinking human being want to just turn it off - it's the same delivery style as over the top commercial television to ram a message down your throat... and get you to support their sponsors as well.

Bottom line is, these guys have something to sell you too. I take everything said there with a very large grain of salt and even if Lindsay is on the level, his delivery style has an overwhelming stench of BS about it I just couldn't sit and listen all the way to the end.

17. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

There is so much evidence on the negatives of flouride. I have tried to balance out this information by finding the positives, like scientific research proving that taken any way other than topicaly is actualy good for your teeth. I can't find any. If you can please share. I know that it destroys your bones and teeth!

Wikipedia,
    Dental fluorosis is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs between the ages of 3 months and 8 years. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth. In its most severe form, tooth appearance is marred by discoloration or brown markings. The enamel may be pitted, rough and hard to clean. [1] The spots and stains left by fluorosis are permanent and may darken over time.

Flouride is not made in a sterile laboratory by people in white coats, it is taken out of smoke filters in chemical and fertiliser factories. It would be illegal to dump and expensive to dispose of thoughtfully (a term that doesn't really go with flouride :) ). It was found that people with a natural source of Flourine had healthy teeth and bones but what is added to our water supply is called sodium flouride. If you have babies do not give them formula, it has extreme high doses. When a woman has an intake of flouride her breasts will actualy filter it out for her babies, this shows that it is not healthy for young brains. I was horrified to learn that my kids were getting a flavoured water, presumably tap, with added flouride! I'm into free will but that product was banned!

Flouride was used in concentration camps to keep prisoners apathetic and docile. So it's not just police uniforms that we stole from the Nazi's. Whenever the world governments are asked to provide a reason for mass flouridation they ignore and stonewall. I don't know why it's in there but find it interesting that Europe has stopped putting it in.

I use a Berkey water filter with PF2 filters. You can also use a distiller or Reverse Osmosis, but they strip a lot of lfe out, if you use these just add a tiny bit of sea or Himalayan salt to it. I only buy beer from Germany, Holland etc, check the label to make sure it is imported from those countries and not brewed under licence either here or in New Zealand. Buy canned foods from Europe when you can. Sadly you can only minimise your intake as it is in everthing that uses water.

18. hilaire9

hilaire9 Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6U9MCQM_iw[/youtube]

19. Silverlicious

Silverlicious Member

Williams is a snake oil salesman. He talks about his 'Elite Friends'. So if he has elite friends then does that mean he's an elite? If so, then why is he trying to warn the mainstream? If what he is saying is true, and that in fact he was actually divulging the secrets of the elite against their will, he would have been toasted already. So, if he is an elite, and he's allowed to get away with divulging secret elite plans to the mainstream, then what is his motives? Is he trying to cause concern and instigate a civilian unrest and an uprising so that marshal law can be effected? So many questions but you your common sense peeps.

20. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Active Member Silver Stacker

There is so much evidence that fluoride is BAD for you! My doctor, I very switched on one only drinks water that has the fluoride filtered out, so do my family and I.

The dental benefits are small to none and if you stop drinking it you will defiantly notice that you start to think clearer and get annoyed with what is actually happening in the world!

Just my 2 Bob