Cheap Gold Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by SilverSanchez, Oct 22, 2011.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

http://www.zealllc.com/2011/cheaphui.htm

Awesome article - great sight

They spotted the Gold Bull from the beginning - actually wrote and article when the Gold bull was born, where it turned into a secular long term bull market....
    They were there when it broke through $325 on the third attempt and have been all over the gold bull since, they also do oil, Silver etc etc

They are Christians and give bible verses as well which makes me feel better :)

this was a quote from their July 28 2000 article

"Many factors affect the price of gold, and they are almost unanimously bullish. The probability increases daily that these individual technical and fundamental positives will accrue into a massive rogue wave, catapulting gold to incredible levels. Currently and briefly flirting with 20 year lows, the markets have been generous enough to put on a fire sale in gold. For what will ultimately be pennies on the dollar, today one can acquire gold no one else wants at an unbelievable bargain. With all the turbulence and excitement coming down the financial and geopolitical turnpikes, however, this fire sale will not last for long!"

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I noticed you have the words 'Gold' & 'Bull' in the same sentence Brother...

You know what happened last time... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

VRS ;)x

3. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

LOL - yeah Moses made them grind up the golden calf and eat it....

Ill make sure I dont give any of my gold to anyone called Aaron who claims to be a speaking for God :)
    Including the government, saying they will make my gold into a god who will save us :)

4. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Ekkk what foresight... when the EURO and USD collapse can anyone really imagine a worldwide fiat currency or will it be a world wide currency backed by gold? Interesting times, I think times would have to be real bad for people to trust a world wide fiat currency...