Charts II

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mi lao shu, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

Last time when charts looks like my fishfinder screen , S&P downgrade USA, is more downgrade coming :D ?

2. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

"is more downgrade coming big_smile ?"

I feel that the other 2 rating agencies will soon follow S&P.

Then within a short time frame, they will be looking at another down-grade - and ANOTHER........

The US economy has a LONG way down to go yet, but be aware, that will directly effect the Chinese and world economy. We are ALL in the same leaky boat.

OC

PS,''Is the average Chinese citizen aware of all the new cities, and new (EMPTY) apartment blocks that have been built recently?

All 64 MILLION of them?

3. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

I dont think they r aware, but if they feel unhappy government can give to the them like present, in China even small move can make big global difference, chinese r used to have a little , near to nothing, so give them "'rice and games''(Olimpics, East Asian Games,Shanghai expo ,Universiade ....), allowed them to have 2 children's, allow them to owe precious metals, erase debts to citizens , at the end all chinese banks r state banks ... U can see there is a lot of space to maintain Chinese population happy, but all this universal goals r already achieved in developed countries, and only way left is fear and force (we need to attack that country because they maybe intend to attack us with weapons of mass destruction which they maybe have...) so, see England today, i am not sure u have read this in western medias but in past 2 weeks at least 20 Ujgur minority were killed in riots Xin jang by police officers, but i think this were justified actions, i dont remember when police kill some rioters in europe or usa. Chinese goverment have power to control population and it will use it if necessary but i am not sure for western countries can do that. One more thing in china is not allowed to have any fire arms, and 99,9 % dont have it, how about others counties, like USa...

4. Old Codger

Mi lao shu,

Thank you for the response, very informative.

If you have seen the events in the UK of recent days you will know about western 'population control'.

The USA has a '2nd Amendment' to it's Constitution that guarantees the 'Right to Bear Arms'. Presently there are about 300 MILLION privately owned firearms in the USA, and I have been told by an American that there are 'about' 1000 rounds of ammunition for every one of them.

The US Government is very aware of this and knows damned well that if the chips were down they could NOT prevail against "The People".

OC,

PS, How should I address you, is it Mi or is it Shu???

5. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

@ OC

Mi lao shu = Mickey Mouse, so Mickey is OK.

6. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

@ Mi lao shu

What happened with that gold roman coin you had and posted fotos about on SS ??

7. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Mi lao shu, thank you for a nice insight into things - always keen to read and learn more from the "inside" in China, please keep posting! :)

In terms of downgrades, S&P downgraded Fannie May bank (and another who's name escapes me) in the USA today, I believe.

Your fishfinder is proving itself to be very accurate ;-)

8. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

@THUCYDIDES79 I think it is still in my friend safe deposit box, I will be on the way to Europe at the end of this month so it possible i will go to take at Reuch for check .
    @ Midnight man ,thanks, on SS forum i found lots useful info so at last i can do is to share my information with members.

9. Old Codger

Mickey,

Do the people expect an end to the One Child Policy any time soon?

Can China support the extra people that will generate?

...and one last one, what does the 'average' Chinese citizen know of Australia and Australians?

OC

10. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

They r not waiting , they r finding the ways to have more children: if u r national minority u can have more children-i suppose this will not work in democracy, if u from village and first child is girl , u can have one more child, so people who move to city keep there id so they can have 2 children, they go to born second child in HK, they register children like it is there cousins child who dont have children, rich people can pay some penalty to government to have more children's, probably have more other ways but i didnt search for them.
    And average chinese opinion about Australia, personally i heard last time to speak them about Australia for last football world cup when they go to watch the game.
    My girlfriend opinion , and she is not average chinese :'' I have never been there so I dont know nothing about it" . So probably in best case they know where is ur country, and that is all.

11. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

@ Mi lao shu - (sorry for all the questions!)

How is the average Chinese reacting to the world economy?...is everyone buying BIG into silver and Gold that you can see? Media coverage etc?

Thanks,

GM

12. Mi lao shu

Mi lao shu Member

@ GM

IMHO is seems that % of Chinese population who buy PM is even lover than in western counties(USA,EU, AUS...) , just the fact that is single market they look like big buyers, but population is bigger then all these countries together. Sure they r buying , most like jewelery , they didn't have it before so they need to cach up with rest of world , but for now they prefer to keep cash in the bank , they r pretty much uneducated about meaning of inflation and have long way to learn. If government give strong
    direction in media to buy PM, they will follow it. Now if inflation continue to rise we can expect this move from Government,but i don't see other way for China then to print more rmb.

13. Old Codger

Thanks Mickey, your posts have been very informative.

OC