[CHART] 2001-2010 Panda Prices

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by yennus, Oct 21, 2011.

1. comeaux

comeaux New Member Silver Stacker

Good observation ... I have noticed the same thing. The "buy it now" prices on ebay have risen as well as dealers selling graded pandas. Another thing is that dealers selling graded pandas, I have noticed some have the graded 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007 to 2011 but not the 2006 ... curiously something seems to be going on with the 2006 ?

Also the Silver 2007 25 Anniversary set (25 coin set) has increased significantly as well. I came across one of these sets a few months ago for a bargain price and picked it up. Then lately I see the prices starting to move on them. Then all of a sudden they are almost all disappeared from ebay !!! ???

I read a post yesterday on CCF from Panda America owner (username:peter panda) that it was actually Panda America swooped in and purchased these sets !!! They felt (as I did) that these limited issued sets were undervalued. Now the few left on ebay have almost doubled from when I purchased just a few months ago !!! :)