CEC mailout: "You're losing your super because you were meant to"

Discussion in 'Superannuation' started by rbaggio, Nov 11, 2011.

1. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think that's a big part of it, don't you just love how they play with the statistics to make them sound more palatable and tell us that's a solution. (counting those in training is bollocks as well IMHO, although Kebbins wife probably disagrees)

Oops, stupid me, I keep thinking the problem is underemployment! That's the countries problem, which is not to be confused with the encumbent Governments problem: how to get re-elected :/

2. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Prior to the fair work nonsense we had 4 secretaries operating between the two companies and they were all paid well above the award. That didn't matter to the fair work mob, if anyone worked 1 minute past 6 p.m. it was time and a quarter for the entire shift. End result we no longer employ any staff so four salaries gone and no payg tax payable. The savings were applied to software and the internet so we do it all ourselves and can write it off as an expense.

Our story is being repeated in a hundred thousand small businesses Australia wide. In the next two years you will see hard labours employment wrecking strategy yield a bitter harvest of underemployment and lower tax receipts. No payg, no taxable sick leave, holiday pay, long service pay and no 9- 12% super levy meaning even less tax receipts going to the hard labour blood suckers :lol:

With the gay marriage nonsense the previously safe western suburbs seats in Melbourne and Sydney will see the hard labour mob reduced to a handful of seats. It will take 30 years to dig our way out of the financial abyss and I expect that is how long federal labour will be out of office. The long term answer is to get rid of 2/3rds of the non productive federal and state civil service. Too many bean counters employed to stifle small enterprise.

Kind Regards
    non recourse

3. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Amen. If the blue collar workers who vote for the Labor Party understood that their prosperity falls every time Labour is in government Australia would be a better place.