CBUS Super leaks details to CFMEU

Discussion in 'Superannuation' started by nonrecourse, May 13, 2014.

1. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Industry superannuation fund CBUS allegedly leaked the private financial details AND HOME ADDRESSES of hundreds of non union workers to the militant construction union as part of an industrial campaign.

Here in Victoria the Labor party opposition leader is best mates with the CFMEU thugs. Don't you just love a political party that claims to be the workers saviour (only if you pay your union dues) :p

http://www.constructionindustrynews.net/storyview.asp?storyid=824235198&sectionsource=s0

With any luck if the allegation is true then the 400 workers that had their personal details leaked will $ue the @ss off the CFMEU and CBUS.

All enterprise bargin agreements that tie workers to union super funds need to be abolished full stop. As for the retail funds don't get me started on those thieving lying bu$t@rds.

Kind Regards
    non recourse

2. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

Its the gift that just keeps giving. Hot on the heels of the first revelation that CBUS leaked the personal details of 400 non union workers in NSW, it now transpires that another 300 non union members in Queensland have also had their details passed onto that Criminal Felony Misdomeaner Employees Union :lol: :p

Kind Regards
    non recourse

3. redwood

redwood New Member

Thanks NR, has this made the mainstream news (or have I completely missed it)? Extremely serious accusation with major ramifications. Will be interested in the federal police investigation's findings.

Cheers, Ivan

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People might be too afraid to sue the union for fear of what would happen to them in their workplace.

5. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

It did hit MSM, but the budget took over the headlines. Saw it on Fairfax.

6. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

As soon as I learned the boards of most industry funds were union heavies, I researched SMSF and didn't look back. So glad I'm out of that total rort.

I hope this gets to the Royal Commission on union corruption. Their corruption is like an onion. Just so many layers and every one makes your eyes sting.

7. redwood

redwood New Member

I've had the discussion of the CFMEU on other forums it can turn nasty - so I won't bother expressing my opinion here. As for a royal commission, not sure it will change anything at all.

Cheers, Ivan