Buying For kids

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by ChrisTaylor, May 9, 2023.

1. ChrisTaylor

ChrisTaylor New Member

Hi everyone
    What I have been doing is each month I have been using ABC's Gold Saver program,
    Buying $50 of gold ITF my kids, Now I'm having the odd problem with ABC, Would like to change to other company that will not P_SS me off so much.
    Is there another out there or is there a better way, To leave my kids something may not be lots but I hope it can help them
    Cheers
    Chris

GoldenEye likes this.
  2. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Perth Mint Unallocated Gold program, or alternatively a hole in the ground? :)

Real $ likes this.
  3. ChrisTaylor

ChrisTaylor New Member

Yer but PM tell me I can't use it as a trust account

4. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am not as generous as you but I give two ounces of Silver each year to my niece.

On her birthday she gets a different silver ounce minted in her year of birth (Not sure what I am going to do once she hits 15, runnin gout of coins). At Christmas she gets a silver ounce minted in the current year.

She has a treasure chest and she puts the coins in that and occassionaly gets them out to have a look at all the different designs. They are all in capsules and she is old enough to not want to take them out and play with them.

Maybe get them gold sovereigns each year to mark occassions, at least they will be able to see them and disposing of them will involve a lot less paperwork when the time comes.

Oddjob, Real $ and GoldenEye like this.