Buying And Selling Process

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by pokeraust, Aug 7, 2014.

1. pokeraust

pokeraust New Member

Hi Guys,
    I have some items listed on the buy and sell and was wondering what is the "Best Practice" in regards to payment, shipping so everyone i happy

Thanks

Jimmy

2. pokeraust

pokeraust New Member

yeah i thought that might be the case, i have bought i the past, but i didnt get vouched for whatever reason, i have an email trail. We will see what happens if worse comes to worse looks like perth mint gets my stack as a discounted rate :(

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How about going along to one of the regular stacker meetups for some trading. Or arrange a Face to Face trade first?

4. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I gather that you are in Perth, so let the locals know that you would like to do F2F. Share the discounts amongst the stackers. A win win as you'll get a better return.

5. pokeraust

pokeraust New Member

@silverpete
    I live in the wheatbelt, i can only get to the Big Smoke once and a while, but yeah i did put in the ad F2F i suppose we will see how we go

6. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The majority of members here are an honest bunch so please don't be scarred to send your silver first if you are looking for a better price than Perth Mint.

Most of the long time members with solid feedback would not risk tarnishing their name just for the sake of a few coins, there are plenty of new members here that have started where you are now. Once established you will find the trading section is the most pleasant way to sell your goodies, just my opinion but do what feels right for you.