Bulliondeals NZ......NOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL!

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by shilly20, Jul 11, 2015.

1. shilly20

shilly20 Member

Just wanted to give stackers a warning about using the above dealer Bulliondeals.com.au so they think twice before using them in the future.

This is what happened to me and as I gave the dealer 6 months to fix the problem and he renigged on this agreement I wish to make the story public knowledge. I did speak to a few senior stackers at start of the year and most said to pursue getting what I ordered.

I ordered 25 of the "2014" Pandas on the 15th December 2014 online from the Bulliondeals.com.au website, first time I had ever used them and I opted for the 4 week delivery option as it was a little cheaper and was aware they would arrive middle of January 2015. At the time of placing the online order it clearly stated that Bulliondeals were selling "2014" Pandas, and I wanted to get some as I knew they were the last year before the 2015 ones without the weight marking on them.

To the day the 15th January 2015 the order arrived and I opened it up and to my surprise I was sent 25 "2015" Pandas not the "2014" ones I ordered. So I first checked the Bulliondeals website on 15th January 2015 and it still had the same design pic up with 2014 Pandas for sale even though it was now 2015.

So the next day I called up Bulliondeals and no they are not in Australia but you're call gets diverted from an Aussie number to somewhere in New Zealand and the owner picks up and I politely advise him the situation and that I want what I ordered being the 2014 Pandas and if he could pay the return postage. At the time he said to me give me a few days and I will see what I can do. So I gave him benefit of the doubt and called him back a week later. This time he is clear sorry we don't have any 2014 Pandas and I can't source them from anywhere at the moment, he then asks me to give him 6 months and in that time he gaurenteed he would be able to source the 2014 Pandas. I had already spoken to Fairtrading the day before and they said best they could do was get a refund and the owner had already offered this but I rejected his offer as I am not a flipper and really wanted the 2014 Pandas at the $30 price I paid for them.

The next day I emailed Karl Nazier the owner and I told him you still have 2014 advertised on your website though this is false advertising shouldn't you at least change that in case anyone else try's to order the pandas now as it's now 2015 and as you don't have the 2014 ones, the next day it was changed on the website.

The next day I emailed the owner Karl Nazier and I told him I was willing to wait the 6 months for him to swap over the Pandas and he agreed he would pay postage.

Around this time mid January I went to one of my regular dealers in Sydney and I told him of the situation and asked him what he would do. He basically told me "6 months is rubbish his hoping you will forget about it, just give him the link to Apmex or Provident get him to order your 2014 ones and get them swapped over and give him a fortnight". As I had already agreed to the 6 months though I thought I'm in no hurry I'm still young I'm just gonna leave it and wait the 6 months.

The owner Karl said to me at the time to email him a month or two before the 6 months expires just to check in and remind him.

Early June I emailed Bulliondeals and said you have approx 6 more weeks till middle of July to get me the 2014 coins and Karl replied his having problems getting them and one of his employees was going to be getting them but she recently left so he was finding it difficult to get coins.

Since then I called Karl approximately 5 times and said basically to forget about the excuses and games that I want the 2014 Pandas I'm not going away. In one of these calls when I told him just order them off Apmex he told me it will cost him an extra $250-300 to do this and he wasn't prepared to do this.

The last call I had with Karl as soon as I said who I was he told me his been dreaming about getting these 2014 Pandas, I basically lost it with him and told him where to go that it's a principle thing that if he wants to false advertise its my nightmare now that the Pandas have gone up $250-300 in value.

I just hope at least a few stackers will take their business elsewhere so Karl looses more than his $250-300 in bad marketing for his business as he obviously does not know how to treat customers who have been patient, paid their money and ONLY want what they were under the impression they were ordering.

2. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Wow, what a nightmare. Sorry for your bad experience!

3. Acorn

Acorn Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with this dealer shilly.

4. kezza26

kezza26 Active Member Silver Stacker

5. silvestor

silvestor Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for the heads up. You must have great patience to wait 6 months. I don't know if you saw my ad where I was swapping my 2014 for someone's 2015 pandas 3-4 months ago but unfortunately it is too late now.

6. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Why would you do this? You swapped them str8 up? Pandas before '15 have a purty premium

7. silvestor

silvestor Member Silver Stacker

Well I bought the 2014 quite cheap, so I decided to swap a few of them for the 2015s few months later and that way I had 2015 pandas without spending any more money on pandas. 2014s were $2-3 cheaper when I bought them than the 2015s when I swapped them over, even though spot was the same. Lots of people are underestimating the 2015 panda.

8. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

I guess it comes down to personal preference. The 2015's can be had for noticeably less money than the older ones though.
    I would have asked for a little cash on top. That's just me though. Supply/Demand.
    Demand for previous versions of the pandas has been extraordinary.
    I would have exploited that just a little bit. :lol:

2015's may have their day in the sun in a year or two. Whatever floats your boat. :p

9. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry to hear about your experience... :(