Buckle up new stackers

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by silverwink, Sep 25, 2011.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

2. pixiie

pixiie New Member

I am also a new stacker, but this current dip did not make me frightened at all. Excited yes because it was a new experience, but never did I doubt my big investment from a fortnight ago (8kgs of pamps). Anyway, my point is I interpretted this dip as a "ooooh, I can buyMORE precious with the same amount of money" deal whereas hubby freaked and said "should we sell?" I told him to come here and read what the fine ppl at ss say, and that alleviated the panic, but gee it's an exciting time to be stacking!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, sleeping.

[​IMG]

:D

4. vintec

vintec Member

POS and POG always fall immediately after my purchase, the longer I keep my wallet in my pocket, the higher it climbs back. I've been making small purchases recently after every dip but it fell so much that I ended up making 3 purchases last Friday. Guess what, it kept falling on Friday after COB and Monday morning.

POS was at the lowest yesterday arvo but didn't like the price at Ainslie, so I abstained myself from buying. Both POS and POG both climbed and went sideways since then

So, I'll give you guys a heads up the next time I buy :lol:

5. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

I agree that this is a great time to buy some more whether you are old stacker or new one.

Silver "may" go down some more from this current level, or maybe not. For those newbie who's shaking in their shoes, try buying half at current price and buy another half later on. That way if silver price drop down some more you'll get another chance to buy some more at EVEN lower price. IF silver turn up to go up, at least you already bought some before it goes up! That way, either way you win.