Bitcoin & Litecoin anyone else feeling this Bullish its a struggle

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Aussie Matt, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Aussie Matt

Aussie Matt New Member

FOMO!!! Just learnt that word on a another thread, myself and a couple mates have really been struggling not to bet big on Bit/Litecoin as of late. Nothing to huge but money that other wise would have been stacking silver is anyone else feeling this way? And there's all ways the feeling with the Crypto that if it sounds to good!!!

2. ninteno

ninteno Member

As long as the government of the U* is lying around and manipulation PM down as hard as they can, we are standing still or even PM gets worster.
    But soon its time nobody around the globe will accept their lying and manipulating. People see what they did over the last 10 years with our privatsphere
    and will no longer accept these lyings and will learn they only have US$ to hold other nations as slaves. How can they invest sooo much money in
    "SPY THE WORLD. Only by prinintg money for nothing. The whole 8200t AU they have you can buy with 4 month spending their QE amount.
    At point of time people do not longer belive what they are being told and the US$ will decline and PM will skyrocket.
    Stay on the sidline, watch PM market, hold your PM and buy PM with your earnings out of cryptomarketes.

3. Emanance

Emanance Guest

https://www.tradingview.com/v/3qJCpvjH/ Just 1 possibility. But who really knows. I know back when BTC was overpriced at $60-$260 I laughed at how it had 'crashed' and that was that. Spent my money on other things, look at how that turned out.

4. Aussie Matt

Aussie Matt New Member

Cheers,
    Every little bit of info helps, what to do what to do!:D:D