Bitcoin could score above 1,000 $, even 1,700 $ (expert says)

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by TreasureHunter, Nov 24, 2013.

1. beeteecee

beeteecee New Member Silver Stacker

Yes I figure a lot of people here see it from PS's angle. That was the first time I properly listened to PS, and all I'm going to say is that I won't be listening to any more of his stuff, unless it concerns gold, maybe. His insistence that he is right is actually working against him, and lost he and his followers vast amounts of potential profit so far.

As was succinctly asked of Peter, "which is harder to duplicate, a tulip or a bitcoin?".... Yep, some random internet guy with a podcast trounced Schiff the BitCoin expert with a very simple question, imo. Choose sides carefully.

2. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWsd1WwhhNg ] The Subway assistant navigated his first Bitcoin transaction with a customer. I've had learner shop assistants at tills take their time to make cash transactions. I've never given them a hard time about it.
    Bitcoin would take more time for people new to it, because they are not perhaps not used to dealing with Bitcoins to begin with. People are used to cash before they become shop assistants at tills.

Oohh noooolets just waggle the finger only at Bitcoin only(Blinders firmly on)

3. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Never had eftpos issues BB? ;)

Agree though that cash is king for simplicity and accessibility and will remain my number one choice as the best and most libertarian way to conduct business - unfortunately, our current cash system is not libertarian.