Ben Bernanke - The compulsive liar

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by kek, Feb 3, 2011.

1. kek

kek Member

I was watching the Ben Bernanke 60 minutes interview again from last year.

Then I remembered in the first interview he did with the same so called "journalist" that interviewed him in 2009, he actually admitted to basically printing money. He seems to smirk when he says it.

Just watch what he says in these 2 separate interviews... It's an absolute classic bullshit artist at work.

2010 Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmtU2T8ICjA

2009 Interview - go to the 7:55 mark on the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odPfHY4ekHA

It's truly amazing, every word that comes out of Bernanke's quivering mouth is just a blatant lie

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That's his job.

He's basically the frontman of a dodgy operation that answers to no one. He's there to put on an acceptable vaneer to the masses and keep them diverted long enough for the biggest heist in history to unwind.

America is a fascist country, TheBenBernank is simply a ring leader, but doesn't make any real decisions. He's the frontman, that's all.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

My reading is that ever since the debt started increasing exponentially we've been living in a surreal bubble economy, effectively at least since the early 90's.

They need another internet to come along at this stage, something revolutionary that everyone gets excited about, but even then that only gives you another 5 or 6 years or so and they would think they've solved it instead of just making it worse. Besides, there is nothing coming anytime soon, the internet is a once in a 100 years or longer event. But they are thinking if they can just hold it together and pray for a miracle.

My view is that Carbon credits were supposed to create a new green bubble. This is what all the rhetoric is. Debt has to be increased to keep things going, let's create carbon credits (debts) and get everyone building a green infrastructure, create jobs and keep the economy going. Doesn't matter that the whole idea is unviable.

Now GW has been discredited the economy is flying into uncharted waters and no-one knows what to do and you've had one Central Banker(Mervyn King) who's pretty much admitted that a long depression lies ahead.