Ben Bernanke Introduced to Andrew Jackson

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by leo25, Mar 2, 2011.

1. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

this is great! this guy as no clue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV5o149NDuk[/youtube]

2. AGgressive Metal

AGgressive Metal New Member

"You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out!"

[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it's important to remember that Ben was put into this position by vested, powerful interests. They wouldn't deliberately put someone into such a position who they couldn't rely on to meet their agenda.

To the eye of the educated, he comes across as a moron.

To the average moron, he comes across as a man in charge and knows what he's about.

What do you think is the average ratio of educated citizens to morons in modern society?

Furthermore, to assume Ben is a fool is to assume he's acting on a specific agenda that you assume he's supposed to be working under.

In this case, you need to check your premise and realise that his agenda is not represented by the 'official' mandate.

It's all smoke and mirrors in the end and even if 5% see through it, it doesn't matter so long as the remaining 95% nod and smile and go along with it.

In this respect, Ben is doing EXACTLY what he was put there to do.

4. lakesentrance

lakesentrance Member

Yes I would tend to agree. A man doesn't get to such a position by being a moron.

google definition of moron: A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years ... ;)

I would apply that to GW Bush.

He's the perfect front man to deliver the wealth of the masses to the den of vipers.

The first guys question about whether a nation can exist without debt, certainly put helicopter ben on the spot.

5. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

Which is WHAT exactly, aus?
    Is he there to destroy the $US to make way for a global currency?
    If not, why is he there and what is his end game?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

The precise agenda will only be known to him and those who put him in that position. No one gets to peek inside the Federal Reserve to know what's really going on.

But here's a subtle hint - it's not any agenda that will benefit the American people and by extension, the global population.

7. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

well, by all accounts, a global currency will only benefit a select few. so is that it? that has been the ideology of the fed since its inception. all this drivel about maintaining jobs and value is crap. since 1913 its driven down the purchasing power of the $US, but it still remains its status as the reserve currency... unbelievable.

8. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

1) Load world up with debt
    2) Collapse reserve
    3) Setup new currency with a global taxation system, linked to 21st century production, which is internationally tradeable (WAKE THE FK UP IT"S CO2)

Quite a beautiful (in a sick way) plan.

Ownership is *ONLY* ever about control