Barnaby (Joyce) - website plays tunes we know

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by millededge, Dec 4, 2011.

1. millededge

millededge Active Member

I've read the blog for some time now. I think BJ articulates in writing better than any politician here the basic issues regardng debt, views very familiar to stackers.

In linking the site here, I'm not suggesting any sort of interest in politics other than to say the site consistently publishes entries of interest from the point of view of a stacker with a lay interest in economics.

barnabyisright.com

2. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

And yet he was demoted for speaking his mind and we get Joe "build it and they will come"* Hockey as shadow treasurer. What that really tells you is that even if someone knows what's going on and rises to the hieghts of political power, he can not speak his mind or effect any change.

Here's another web sight that would be (mostly) preaching to the choir here:
    http://economics.org.au/

With gems like . . .

It was linked to in the Weekend Daily Reckoning.

* This was used by Mr. Hockey in my presence at a regional business lunch while in the Howard government. Demonstating his penchant for spending other people's money without regard to fundmental principles like qualifying opportunities by assessing demand.