Australia's first bullion exchange set to open.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by MrSteve, Sep 14, 2011.

1. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

According to ABX's documentation - they use the current spot price for their pricing (Now, Tom did mention to me that true price discovery is something that may be on the cards in the future - but for now - their price is linked to the spot price)

But even so - ABX's transactions would still impact the international spot prices... demand is demand - no matter which exchange it comes from and metal is being gotten from somewhere where it otherwise wouldn't have had the exchange not existed.

Of course - exchanges are two edged swords, it allows buying during bull markets - creating a higher price - but it allows selling in the bear markets ;)

I have a copy of abx's infomation memorandum... if anyone wants me to email it to them - email me at jc [ at ] stellaconcepts [ dot ] com - it was an interesting read - ud be suprised at how much goes into starting something like this...

2. Perak

Perak New Member

Remember the firestorm caused in the forums 1month ago when I posted questions bout ABX (till thread was shutdown)? WIll be interesting...

3. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

I mussta missed that - anything you can repeat now its open?

4. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

An employee of a related company signed up using a company email address and started trolling by asking if anyone here had any information about the group because it looked like an interesting business.