Australia Post( Tell us your problems )

Discussion in 'Silver' started by banjo, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're lucky. With me it's every time

2. banjo

banjo Member

gee guy's these makes my complaint look like nothing.
    Maybe we so do what hey hey its Saturday did and have a what cheeses me off blog

3. LTEK4NZ

LTEK4NZ Member Silver Stacker

this has me swearing. DAMN them thieving bastards.

4. No1joey

No1joey Member Silver Stacker

Every time ibuy bullion coming in aus pst e courier they are supposed to get a signature but they just leave it at reception. Nice security.

5. pixiie

pixiie New Member

Try this one on for size...my other half purchased a firearm from a dealer about 3 hours away from us. The dealer said it would be no issue to post the firearm because he would make it registered and sign only.

Well....about a day after that conversation I left work a little early and got home to find a huge package by my door, longer over wider, in a brown recyclable paper wrap to try and look inconspicuous...and guess what it was...sitting as bright as day, perched up against my fly-screen door...

Definitely wasn't the Bulgari perfume I bargain purchased off eBay for $30 or the book sets I had purchased...

Needless to say I am lucky our delivery guy knows we online purchase a lot, because the package had my other half's name on it, but completely incorrect spelling on the address label and incorrect post code (it was something like Raylene instead of Riley)...I am also lucky the dealer had 1/4 of a brain to have wrapped the firearm in the brown paper because as I opened it the model and brand name of the firearm was plastered on the original box it comes in.

Imagine someone got hold of that?