AUCTION - Kalgoorlie Bullion Exchange 0.5 Kilo silver bar .9998

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Stackeroo, May 16, 2018.

1. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

SOLD!! - Congrats to Clear, PM coming your way.

clear likes this.
  2. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Regretfully unable complete this transaction because Stackeroo is unwilling to supply his name and has no trading history and will not the send the bar before payment, while he maybe entirely honest and the transaction may have gone through without any problems he has made too difficult for me to complete.

Golden ChipMunk likes this.
  3. Bear Metal

Bear Metal Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I fully agree with new members sending first to established members to be able to build trust, but also if you look at the first post the seller has stipulated the terms. If you want the send first option you should ask the seller if they are happy first before placing any bids.

The seller was free to answer any questions, and also stipulates payment to be made within 48 hours or F2F.

I don't think it is fair to bid on something and then dictate the terms afterwards.

Hopefully this can all be sorted out amicably though as Stackeroo hasn't done anything wrong at this stage, and mentions disputes to be settled by pm so hopefully all will be okay.

Good luck!;)

(ps. Administrators please delete this post if it's not appropriate)

Holy Grail, Golden Monkey and clear like this.
  4. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

Look thats fine, have completed 2 transactions already, one through mail and one F2F. Not forcing anyone to buy just had some interesting stuff that I thought I would offer the community. Also had a previous account with a bit of trade history but could not remember the log in password and recovery process did not work. Dont want to get in arguments with people or cause dramas.

First listings were strictly F2F but had people complain about no postage so then offered postage as an option.

Anyways happy stacking

Stackeroo

Bear Metal, clear and barneyrubble like this.
  5. clear

clear Well-Known Member

@Bear Metal - was more than happy to pay before receiving but Stackeroo only supplied BSB and Account Number but refuses to supply Bank Account Name. So no seller name, no seller address, no seller history, Stackeroo became a member 8th May 2018, however, according to Stackeroo he has been a member that has forgotten his password.

All I wanted was a name for the Bank Account - is that too much to ask given he has been a member for 14 days.

and Bear Metal before judging try to get both sides of the story, regardless thank you for your wisdom - now fcuk off.

Bear Metal likes this.
  6. Bear Metal

Wow, resorting to abuse straight off the bat???o_O.....funny it did seem you wanted the bar sent first, and now saying you were happy to pay first...so which one is it???

Yes you should get an account name, some banks won't even work without it....Stackeroo has all the red flags but still probably a genuine character but is why I stayed well away from anything, and if I am interested I would contact them directly to ensure a easy transaction.

Love the way some of these threads go....:D

Now time to fcuk off......................:eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Bear Metal I will clarify for you how the transaction unfolded - I requested his name after he supplied bank and bsb numbers he refused to provide his name, because he refused to supply his name, I then requested he sends the bar first (before payment) to me or trusted custodian (Perth Bullion) he refused. I'm not rewriting the auction rules and not trying to be difficult or wriggle out of the deal anyway so thank you for your take on the deal - Bear Metal maybe if you're willing to underwrite the transaction we can resurrect the deal and I will EFT into Stackeroo's account without knowing his name.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Bear Metal likes this.
  8. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

No need for anyone to get nasty. For the record I was advised by my bank to not give out account name as its unnecessary and has the potential for fraud especially if your active on social media. Different if its a business account.

Next time I will make it clear as daylight that item will not be posted until payment is made or transaction is F2F and maybe smaller transactions would be smarter as yes I am new again.

Resurrecting the deal is not an option.

Bear Metal and clear like this.
  9. Bear Metal

Dang it I am supposed fcuk off but anywayo_O

"clear" completely understand your point of view and hopefully not too much offense taken.

"Stackeroo" have personally done a few trades here with clear and was upstanding and flawless. Unfortunately yourself as a effective new member the post first thing to an established member is quite known (but as always completely the sellers choice). Banks are always playing on the cautious side so will always try to negate as much info as possible. In my experience though, even with fraud you won't be at loss, it is the banks who have to recoup the money, not the client. It's just a process to go through if something bad happens, and that will usually only be for credit/debit accounts, not if it's a straigut forward savings account. If I try use my simple savings account to buy stuff online etc it just won't work as it doesn't have the capability. Also that account I don't keep massive amounts of cash in so can't be taken advantage in a big way even if so. Crap, sorry normally keep well away from these things but a few reds and a show begins...:oops:

Most people on stackers are upstanding and great to deal with, always tread with caution but personally a deal with clear I wouldn't have an issue with.

Okay, seriously I have to fcuk off:(

clear likes this.
  10. clear

clear Well-Known Member

I understand you are new but you should also may consider declaring that you have no intension in disclosing the name of the bank account for EFT transactions before the auction starts

11. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

Thanks and noted. Also noted was my first transaction that went very smooth with same details given. Anyways portion of the blame accepted.. now lets move on

Bear Metal likes this.
  12. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

will there be a new auction or next highest bidder?

13. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

Not at this stage, couple other things for sale at the moment.. will leave it at that for now.

14. Stackeroo

Stackeroo Member

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  15. Dolly123

Dolly123 Active Member

I was going to bid on the Geomin but after reading this I think I'll give it a miss lol.

16. Bigfella

Bigfella Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What about Next Highest Bidder gets a chance????

Dolly123 likes this.
  17. Dolly123

Dolly123 Active Member

Would have thought so

18. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

Did anyone get this bar in the end? Looking for one to complete set.