AU Trading.co.uk

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Silver Bullion Boy, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Silver Bullion Boy

Silver Bullion Boy New Member

As above, anyone dealt with this company before, looking at maybe doing a deal with them!

2. silver sultan

silver sultan New Member

hi , yes a few times and they are just about the worst in way of comms you can get also postage can be high ! you will get your goods but id advise only the best which is ATKINSONS.

3. Silver Bullion Boy

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I was looking to purchase a 2012 Pamp Lunar gold Dragon bar from them. But the sound of no comms etc is kind of putting me off them now! I just had a problem there with Atkinsons that thankfully got resolved, but there comms were quite awful also, but I did get delivery in the end! Anyone know where else is selling the Pamp gold lunar Dragon bars in Europe that are reliable etc?

Cheers, SBB

4. silver sultan

silver sultan New Member

Those gold dragons are stunning seen a few in the flesh :) go via AU TRADING you will get your goods but dont give up with ATKINSONS.

5. Silver Bullion Boy

Hi, got a 5gram one recently and yes they are stunning! I want a 1oz now for my collection! I will go with au trading for this and I will still be giving Atkinsons some business too! :)