Are my 1oz Croc Coins Correct?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Eureka Moments, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Recently I found some PM 1oz silver Saltwater Crocodile coins I purchased soon after release. Wearing 2 sets of gloves I put them into capsules and placed them in a quiet darkened environment where they have resided undisturbed for 6 or so years.

I have been having trouble seeing any milky deposits on most of them. I have 2 out of around 20 I feel have what I think is milking and 1 other that has what I reckon is a fingermark causing a toned area. I have been informed by everybody that all Croc coins and most other silver issues since will all gain the appearance of having had bleach sloshed over them.

Could there have been a minting issue where they forgot to stuff some coins up instead of making sure they would end up like all of them apparently do or will. By the way, if they are certain to become milky does anyone know how long it will take for this to happen to all of them?

Yours Inquringly
    EM

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They're getting a very good price atm EM.
    Have a look at some of the coins sold on the bay, the grade is pretty average but getting good dollars.

Eureka Moments likes this.