Anyone interested in FREE cryptocurrency?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by IfUdonotholditUdonotownit, May 23, 2021.

1. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

IfUdonotholditUdonotownit Active Member

In the early days there were numerous websites giving away large numbers of satoshis to anyone who clicked on a button (on their website). Indeed, this was how I got started filling my wallet. In those days, it was still regarded as near-worthless, apart from a few visionaries; e.g. Max Keiser - who was telling people to back up the truck - when Bitcoin was only $2. Undoubtedly he is a bitcoin multi-billionaire today. The evidence suggests that he holds bitcoin in the six-figure range.

Happy days are here again :) Rejoice, O Silverstackers, and sing songs of happiness and of joy :):)

Now is the time to start building up your stash of tulipcoins.

https://tulipcoins.github.io/

If you scroll down, it says that you can go to DISCORD in order to get FREE coins. Back up the truck baby, before dear Mr Musk tweets and sends tulipcoin through the roof - all rocket engines firing.

[PS: Please remember me, when you are a tulipcoin billionaire.]

GoldenEye likes this.
  2. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

Hmmm... doesn't seem to be much interest here :confused:

Go ahead guys, and back up the truck :D

In hindsight (i.e. 5 years time), you will look back at this magical time, and realize that these were the happiest days of your life :D

3. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Were they called fountains? I remember many got taken down because of bots milking them dry.

4. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

That name does not ring a bell, but its a bit foggy now. In those early days, there were lists of websites (drawn up by folks) of all the places you could get free bitcoin. And they showed you how many satoshis each site would give you for a "click", some were stingy, others generous. My strategy (which would have been common) was to just go to several of the most generous sites, and gather bitcoin each day - morning and night. You could only milk each bitcoin tit once (approx) every 24 hours.

5. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

from the website listed
    "PoS percentage 100% per year"

should the developers have lowered the "Piece of shit percentage" a tad? 100% seems a bit extreme lol

6. Brendio

Brendio Active Member

They were called faucets. We would have called them taps here. The ideas was you get a few drips and can test out the software without having to risk any real money. It was a more generous time back then. Bitcoins freely donated. Transaction fees were negligible. A bitcoin faucet today would be killed by transaction fees.

7. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There are lots of smaller coins that still use faucets.

The idea is that they are trying to get a network effect going with more people using the coin. A little bit of research and I'm sure you could find some, but one of the more interesting ones I've seen recently is this one :-

https://alienworlds.io

It's kind of a game, but its also a faucet for TLM and a framework for distribution of NFTs. I made a few hundred $$$ a month or so back when it spiked.

upload_2021-5-25_15-54-45.png