anx.hk discussion

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Mr Medved, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Mr Medved

Mr Medved Member

Just thought I'd start a thread specific to this exchange. A friend received the following info which is not all that reassuring (they won't even disclose their fee schedule!):

Indeed our fee scheduled remains unpublished which is admittedly frustrating. We offer reduced fees for market makers whom rely on the ANX API to trade. Should you want additional information with respect to this program I can have a member of our team contact you.
    Our fee schedule will be published shortly and I apologise in advance for not being able to provide you this information today.
    Thanks and regards,

Customer Service Team
    Asia Nexgen
    ANX.HK

2. Earthjade

Earthjade Member

GoldPelican vouches for them.
    I think he also said he'd personally give every stacker on this forum a price guarantee and we would personally pay out any unforeseen costs from ANX from his own PM stack.
    What a great guy.

3. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

You know some moron is going to believe that.

4. goldpelican

This is the issue - the full fee schedule is not published.

As I understand it, "at market" or "immediate limit" orders are 0.6%, and "limit when filled" orders are 0.3%. These fees are demonstrated in tow of my actual transactions from yesterday you can view below.

"Immediate limit" is when you place a limit order that matches the current market (so in effect at market), "limit when filled" orders are regular limit orders that have delayed fulfillment, i.e. they sit there waiting for a buyer or seller to come along to match.

Code:
    Order Fill     0.10628134     BTC     Processed     2013-11-24 22:11:58 EST     0.00031884
    Order Fill     5949.04     HKD     Processed     2013-11-24 17:14:05 EST     35.69

5. goldpelican

Just noticed this on the trade page (when you're lodging a trade) - been there a while:

You do need to have an account created though to see it.

6. Mr Medved

Mr Medved Member

Looks like the spread between anx and btc-e has shrunk to almost nothing. Will be interesting to see if that remains the case.