Another Paypal/ebay

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by m0xty, Jun 8, 2012.

1. m0xty

m0xty Member

I just got refund from seller from China. He sold me a fake coin and I disputed him thru resolution center.

The question:
    1. Should I close the case immediately or waiting until this refund has not problem with paypal? (what respond I should give to him? "Thank you" or say I will wait until I'm sure that your refund has no problem at all)
    2. What feedback I should give to him?

2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry, pressed the "thank you" icon by mistake.

If I was you, I'd just accept the paypal refund and not bother with any other actions (ie don't bother with any other feedback or response).

3. m0xty

m0xty Member

Any possibility that the refund I accepted has a problem (maybe like ladybird case)

4. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Paypal is heavily weighted with disputes in favour of the buyer. You were the buyer (it seems) and so when you made your dispute, the seller refunded. End of case resolution it appears.

Even as a seller, and having occassional disputes against me resulting in refunds from my account, I still continue to use paypal purely for convenience sake. However in the end, each individual must make their own decision of the worth of the paypal system based upon their own individual needs.