Annunaki and ancient hidden Technology

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by long88, Dec 30, 2013.

1. long88

long88 Member

Aligned with the interests with those who stacks.. just comes from different angle..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-je56ImhAk[/youtube]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Long88 I'll watch this when I get the chance. Interesting topic.

3. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I love this stuff.. lol
    carries on line of emerald tablets of thoth

4. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Anything that advertises as "secret" or "must watch" - I know its a waste of time

Is there an add before the video starts?

5. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Yep an add, and 2hrs?? oh kill me now - I get nearly 30 bucks an hour - if they pay me $60 ill watch it

6. long88

long88 Member

never judge a book by its cover

7. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

I have been into this topic of late and it has led me to reading the Old Testament. Going to have a look at the Hindu version of these space men and check out the Ethiopian bible.

The vid you posted is very interesting although very slow, there is lots more on the Annunaki which is God and his angels, and also Nephilim - Giants which are the children of angels and women. Genisis, Enoch, Ancient Greek and Hindu all speak about them.

I can see this topic getting right under the skin of the religious people here, however it has led this man to reading 1/2 the bible so far and looking into other religious texts and beliefs in a bit of a quest for knowledge.

My original search topic was ancient history, Egyptian hieroglyphs & bible are about the oldest reliable (word used loosely) source of text we have. Found it quite amusing to find that the ancients thought we are clones made by space people & giants are a cross breed.

Some of the supposed scientists think the Muyan's wrote about them, not sure they have even interpreted that language correctly yet so who know what it really says. The Nazca drawings are very impressive.

I should have probably just watched the entire series of Star Gate, reckon I would have got the same useless but interesting education :rolleyes:
    stop laughing at me I am a little sane and now going outside to get some sun

8. long88

long88 Member

there is another 1 hour video about the origin of us.. talk about atlantis, 6 different type of consciousness..

my first time into this subject as well. and i think this is much more better than watching those cnbc or dancing with a star.

at least it gives you a different perspective with the origin of life.. how close is the guy bringing down the banking cartel.. the topic of lending money based on nothing.. therefore the contract does not valid..

cant wait for the guy to succeed and move on to the next stage...

obviously it is too old and too hard subject the touch on.. involves religion, languages which we dont understand etc etc..

it is probably another degree to graduate by the time we understand all of meaning on the sumerian tablet etc.

but he does ask a very good question.

why is the gps not working in those specific circle. there is some more work to be done in this subject.. and we are all too busy chasing money (stacking) therefore do not have time to do this important subject. the elite have created a game for us to play in which the winning is in their favor.

this is a topic that should be explored further..

9. longdog

longdog New Member

I've watched/listened to this vid twice before. Might play it again sometime this week while working in the studio.

Around the 1h 25min mark he gets into the banking system and explains his (and colleagues) lawsuits against the banks, minister of finance and reserve bank.

His knowledge on money is very sound, and his theories on Adams Calendar seem to be on the money.

Well worth watching.

10. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

we just need to know Noah lived, all death was just too bad :)