Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by scott_reeve, Sep 28, 2019.
Announcement not what the market wanted down over 13% at time of post?
Scoping studies, BFSs etc are usually used by the market as a 'sell the news' event. Happened a lot with lithium, cobalt & vanadium companies during their boom times.
Have had a buy order in over the past few days trying to average up.
I've been trying to add to my position over the past week, had orders in at 0.15c and 0.16c waiting for a small correction. I'm thinking I may well just have to meet the seller's prices?
Ended up not waiting for a dip, it did get back down around to 0.175 a couple of days after I averaged up and added to my holdings at 0.195 at the beginning of last week.
An absolute ripper of a stock the last 3 months! I wouldn't be surprised to see a slight pullback soon though, there's a small gap around the 24c/24.5c range that needs to be filled. Some indicators are showing potential overbought territory as well. Will be looking to double my holdings with an order around that 24 cent mark soon
Thanks @mongrelmaple for your input re: 24c mark. I'll keep an eye on that price range too. If not I'll wait for some consolidation and the next hint of moves on the daily/weekly carts. This one I'm just going to keep buying.
Shiney, hope you got your fill in once that 24c gap closed about 2 weeks after my call on it! Still heading on a nice upward trajectory
I haven't topped up since the beginning of November as other stocks caught my eye and that's where my $$ went. But I'll be happy to keep buying the dips if finances allow.
Starting to trend up on the daily. Might be time to buy some more.
@mmm....shiney! I absolutely agree
Has broken out of its consolidation range (and major previous resistance) to the upside. Last two sessions have seen sharp rejections of retracements below the 31c top of range, and begun to consolidate in a new range.
I'm wary of the usual Friday selloffs, but if it can hold support above 31c then the next clear resistance would be at the all time high intra-day mark of 36c. Good thing about ADN is the amount of news due this year, particularly before the end of Q2. That includes a highly anticipated DFS to bankable standard. I'm still extremely bullish on this stock.
**not financial advice**
A follow up post, after todays session.
As I had speculated, ADN managed to hold around that 31c mark and today has breached the ascending triangle formation that had been building and the previous important 36c intra-day high. Todays close is the highest in nearly 14 years, on the back of a large spike in volume on no ASX announced news, but plenty of speculation of something big about to drop.
I'm still very bullish here, and continuing to accumulate heavily.
**not financial advice**
Yep, DCA for me.
Lower end sales contract (ceramics industry) and we get a nice little bump along. We'll have to wait until the concrete, carbon capture and medical nanotube research becomes complete for this company to bluesky. In the meantime I'm still DCAing in.
Educate me on Kaolin please & why you see ADN as a company worth investing in.
Separate names with a comma.