ANDA Sydney show, RAM special deal

Discussion in 'Numismatics' started by bloomst, Oct 11, 2014.

1. bloomst

bloomst Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://www.ramint.gov.au/media/noticeboard/2014/20141007.cfm

Good deal to be have for Sydney Stackers...it is non precious metal deals...but potential flip materials.

2. JamesG

JamesG Member Silver Stacker

HelLo All

hope everyone is well, just like to make a few comments on this article.

Thou we do not attend the ANDA shows due to our business operations opening 7 days, i would like to express my gratitude towards the Royal Australian Mint to promote Coin Collecting in Australia.

This offer is a great way to promote the up and coming releases that will be available for the coin collecting community. For all the people that are looking for the AIATSIS 50c piece this offer is for you.

We are still under embargo on the $2 coin, but it seems the Mint has Slipped a little information out in advance. YES we will be seeing a new $2 COLOURED coin this year. This is a great way to own or "RESELL" one of the first few $2 coloured coins for this year. SYDNEY Collectors make a day trip to the fair, i think it will be worth going if you haven't been to one for a while.

Few points to make.

1. No you cannot buy bulks of the exchange coins at the show
    2. To my knowledge you would need to buy a proof or mint set to be able to exchange for the new coins.
    3. entry fee is $10. lets hope there is a promotion to make the entry fee cheaper.
    4. P set*&*M set*** are cheaper this year. (bit of a crypto wording)

ANDA show is at the Sydney Town hall this year 24-25 October 2014

P.S with the $2 coloured coin i will have more information and a picture of the coin on the 20th October

James