Analysing Winter Benton posts

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mskfie, Mar 6, 2011.

1. mskfie

mskfie New Member

Blogger on Harvey's site analyzed WB back to OCT 1st

Anonymous said...
    Harvey,

I went through all the Wynter Benton posts I could find and all the related posts where the WB group appeared to communicate through other emails and made up a list of their predictions.

Wynter Benton group's predictions:

1 Oct
    Next week Silver WILL BREAK OUT
    Fulfillment: By 7 Oct silver was up 1.45

29 Oct
    We'll see how dumb I am when silver hits over $30 somewhere in December at the latest.
    Fulfillment: Dec 7, silver 30.50

6 Jan
    No matter what happens after March 1, the price of paper silver will skyrocket as March 1 approaches
    Fulfillment: Jan 31, silver 27.55. Feb 21, silver 34.40. That was a $6.85 run for a 24% increase.

13 Jan
    The key here is that anything you buy must be held til March 1st in order to reap astronomical rewards no matter how low silver goes.
    Fulfullment: On 24 Feb silver dropped from 33.20 to 31.70 in 2 hours.

13 Jan
    As we approach March 1, the price of silver will spike big.
    Fulfillment: Price from from 30.40 on 17 Feb to 34.40 on 21 Feb.

28 Jan
    The bulk of the buying will occur near the end but the process starts on Feb 8.
    FULLFILLMENT: Ran from 29.30-30.40, a $1.10 run on Feb 8.
    9 Feb
    "We are still going to raid the Comex on Mar 1 come hell or highwater." 09-Feb-2011
    FULFILLMENT: Harvey says 8000 contracts will stand for delivery in silver. That is 40,000,000 oz, and they only delivered 252 contracts on the first notice day. I [Harvey] have never seen such a low number of notices sent down for silver on the first day. These guys have been mortally wounded by the huge number of silver options exercised these past 2 months;
    4.5 million oz in Jan
    2.8 million oz in Feb
    10 Feb
    This is to lay down the foundation of what will happen as sil breaks $31.
    The key word is "supernova". We have something very special in store for BM when we break sil to new highs.
    FULFILMENT: Silver ran to 34.40 by 21 Feb.

10 Feb
    The timing can not be determined precisely this time around due to logistics involved (but it should be in less than 5 [business] days), but we have something special to demonstrate to BM and all the naysayers when sil goes over $31.
    Remember, the word is "supernova" and you heard it here first!!
    FULFILLMENT: Silver went from 30.65 - 31.70, a run of 1.05 on 17 Feb. It was 34.40 by 21 Feb.

14 Feb
    since you were defining whether we "won" or lost versus blythe last week, I will define what our group considers winning and losing. If by the middle of march or sooner, silver trades above $37, then we consider it a win. If during this timeframe, silver trades between $33-$37, then we consider it a draw. If silver does not trade over $33 during this timeframe, then we will consider this a defeat.
    FULFILLMENT: Silver got to 34.40 by 21 Feb.

17 Feb
    the most important reason why we have to cease our communication now is that our traders interest may not necessarily align with the retail investors from here on out. In the run up to $37 or $40 or whatever, we may at times be massively short contracts to shake out the average investors. Yes indeed, we may be taking on Blythe's role from time to time. Nothing serious, of course. Our shorts will be quick to see if we can take out some stops. From here on out, it will be very volatile and we may be in a position to take out your stops before we go long again so please be careful when setting stops.
    FULFILLMENT: On 24 Feb WB ran the stops afterhours on Globex, and dropped silver down from 33.25 to 31.70 in less than 2 hours. By 2PM on the 25th, silver was back to the previous day's level. Just like they said: the short was quick.

17 Feb
    "No matter what Comex "reports", we will be standing for delivery for physical silver and will be encouraging all our contacts to do the same"
    FULFILLMENT: Blythe has been buying from US Mint, RCM, Swiss mint, large dealers, and SLV trying to scrounge the silver wherever she can get it.

[continued]

March 5, 2011 8:28 PM

Anonymous said...
    The only thing I have seen that did not come to pass is that early on they thought silver would go to $40 by March. That did not happen, but they corrected their prediction on 14 Feb. They also lied about holding until $37, but that is consistent with their agenda of blackmailing JPM.

There was an anonymous guy who wrote at 7:55 on March 3rd on your blog who said, "Wynter Benton might be a fiction, but if so s/he made two great calls: "Our people will begin buying in size on Feb" and "Some of my people are waiting for the price to break 31 to buy." Looking at the charts Feb 8 was a big gap up, and look at the price acceleration after 31 was broken." To that I can add one more. Their prediction on the 17th of Feb that "we may at times be massively short contracts to shake out the average investors" and their prediction that the dips would be shortlived was fulfilled on the 24th by a very sharp drop and a very fast recovery, just like they said. That market action was the WB group flexing their muscle and not JPM.

Bill Winters, the ex-number-two-JPM-guy, is probably Wynter Benton. There is information out there on Bill Winters that left the Morgue. He now has Rothschild funding and in on the board of one of the major Rothschild companies. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...ype=RSS&ca=rdt Rothschild has the money to challenge JPM. IMO, this Wynters thing is all part of the globalists' agenda.

Harvey, I think the Wynters thing was just a smokescreen to cover the theft of the metal from the world. The Wynter affair gave cover to JPM's real motive in that it provided a fake motive to JPM's actions so that their buying silver from US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Swiss mint, large dealers (even Tulving is low on inventory), and SLV was viewed as being done out of desperation, when all they were really doing was collecting all the available gold and silver in the world before they pull the plug. Like you say, the US Mint appears to be out of silver and is not minting anything right now. Like you say, Comex is just one big fraud. Somebody (probably JPM and China) have emptied both the gold and silver Comex. Ft Knox was probably emptied during the Clinton administration. They are now ready to pull the plug, Harvey. There is no metal in either exchange or available in any quantity from anywhere in the world, and they are about 3 weeks away from crashing the world economy (3/22). I think one of the reasons that none of commissioners has done anything about JPM is that if they do, they know they will wreck the world economy. If JPM fails, it would send the US economy into a deflationary death spiral because of all the derivatives that depend on JPM and silver would be triggered, and JPM has blackmailed them. JPM has created the ultimate poison pill to make people let it alone until it is ready to act.

Anyway, that's my take.

March 5, 2011 8:29 PM

2. intelligencer

intelligencer Active Member

I hope I'm not the only skeptic here. I find all the Wynter Benton stuff to be like the secret typings of an imaginative teenage keyboard warrior.

Just seems very very far fetched.

3. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

I don't buy into this crap either.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but what if ??? Make for a great movie plot.

5. 2003dve

2003dve New Member

It may be, but if any of it is true that cash (up to 80% premium has been mentioned) is being paid over the top to offset standing for delivery, wouldn't everyone will try to jump on the bandwagon next month and buy even more and therefore JPM will have to pay even more to offset delivery. its a double whammy, no silver reserves and reducing cashflow to buy any more.

It could stop at some point I guess when the buyers lose confidence, knowing that

a) there isnt any silver to take delivery of
    and/or
    b) JPM would not be able to pay.

I'd be interested if anyone could say what might happen then?

Edit - Just noted JPM stood for delivery on almost a million tons of sugar.... perhaps they got some space available in the silver warehouse :lol:
    http://business.financialpost.com/2...s-delivery-of-almost-1-million-tons-of-sugar/