Ai generated coins with MidJourney. The dawn of a new era!

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by YiopGold, Apr 29, 2023.

1. YiopGold

YiopGold New Member

2. 1Tim58

1Tim58 Active Member Silver Stacker

Silver Stackers - Error
    You do not have permission to view media within this album.

Real $ likes this.
  3. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

I can see them.

Looks like non struggling artists may soon become struggling artists. Not just in coin design.

I watched a full video clip of death metal music created completely by AI. Pretty amazing.

4. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Some fantastic designs there..Love the Tiger but wonder how such great designs can be translated into a die to provide the same image given the detail.

I'd like to see if AI can do what Plant, Page and Paul-Jones can't...produce a new Led Zep album. (yes vinyl please :))

Back in the day (early mid 90's) I used to read futuristic war novels from Dale Brown...one of them had a back story about an engineer who developed his own IT to take the data / info of the past and make something out of it eg..feed in all of Beethoven's music or Monet's art works and produce something that would be different but in the style of the that person....which it did and made him a fortune.....30 years later such IT is knocking at the door........