$$$$$$AGAGAGAGAG>> 21 <<GAGAGAGAGA$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Pirocco, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

This isn't the numismatic section of the forum.
    Your point is basically 'another' subject, since numismatics are the combination of the metal silver and rarety/mode/hype/whatever other elements.
    So what is it then doing here?
    You name 'low premium' as 'garbage', but I see it as 'biggest market'. What some name as 'liquidity'.
    I do have some 'collectibles', and I also paid 'more', but it's just because I liked them for personal reasons, and the % of my stack that they represent, is near to nothing.
    But again: this topic is about the silver price, not numismatics prices.
    What you name as 'irrelevant in regards to comex crap' is actually not about the silver market but about a niche part of it. So your post in itself is irrelevant. And that 'comex crap', well, do you agree with the statement that a futures markets existence reason is mostly for hedging purposes? Meaning that those that buy futures market positions, do so to cover their silver purchases or sales against price movements due to temporary buyers hunting profit?
    Take for example a business precious metal dealer. Customers buy from him, and sell back to him. If he wouldn't care about hedging, he would need to refuse to sell, or to buy, depending upon price, to avoid losses. As a business, that's a notdone, so what does he do: he hedges himself along futures positions. If he thinks alot of his customers are buying just to sell it back to him a couple months later at a +20% price, then he know that he'll need +20% dollars to pay them. So what does the dealer do: he takes long position(s), so that when the price IS moved +20%, he will have accumulated those +20% dollars by the time those customers knock the door asking for the +20% more. Who would you 'blame' in this story? The dealer, or those temporary buying customers? So while the same does happen directly along futures too, it's not like comex itself = crap, there are two sides to the story, and mentioning both is the fair approach.

Looking at some posts here, I wonder about the negativity that some express to my person because, in the end, what am I doing here? I pass some things I've learnt over the years. Things that if I had known them earlier, would have given me 30% more silver. Why do I do this? To make some profit? If that was the case, I'd be at the to-da- moon-yelling side after every price upspike, sell, rinse and repeat. Instead, I do this to help others skipping the error stage I went through. Why? Not because of charity, but because I want to make it the central planning and other thieves harder. If we can 'rescue' $X dollars more, then there will be $X dollars more to pass when we sell to eachother. So more people will succeed in their inflation hedge, and the chance I'm amongst them will thus be higher.

Btw, what happened to your oneliners?

2. Pirocco

It's better to buy the sideways thing than the +1400% thing! :D

3. AGmagic

AGmagic New Member

Not sure I understand that logic. You must never got into the stock market.

*edit*
    I can see what you mean. But if it's going sideways for "awhile" you could do much more than just keeping your money dead in that sideways action.

Not sure if you read what I wrote, but if your could double your money if not more and then buy AG with free money and have money for whatever you want. Even more money. For example buy double or more AG then your buying now. It makes logical sense does it not?

4. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

@AGmagic I dont know why somebody who bashes silver and has a quote of "sideways for 25 years" is doing in an precious metal forum unless its ofcourse to sell the remainder of your silver

5. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

6. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

pot stocks ?

7. miniroo

miniroo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think the idea for many is to stack silver as a store of wealth, not a creator of wealth.
    all in, all out, all in, can bite you on the bum one day.

stocks can go pear shaped as quick as they can go up too.
    one minute everything seems like paradise, next minute, zero.

like this girls 1 second per day, things can change before you know it..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ[/youtube]

now if only she had a bug out bag with fractional silver, like a roll of 1/10 oz scottsdales, it could of made all the difference.
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-some-bits-now-with-pictures-a-bulk-deal.html

8. Pirocco

A crisis takes much longer than most people think.
    To then manifest itself much faster than most people think.
    So I dumped the promises I had for some assets, mostly silver.
    Without the in out in out in out profit/loss market-screwer.
    Instead of screwing others trying the same as me, I screw governments, banks and the rest of the money' for' nothing' club. :D