Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Clip

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Roswell Crash Survivor, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Unfortunately I don't have the clip yet.

In 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' there is a segment where Abraham Lincoln realized he needed a lot of silver to forge weapons and ammunition for use against the vampires.
    (Its about 105 minutes into the film.)

That scene may have some 'Silver meme' potential, especially when his Secretary of War asks "How much?". Abe says "A LOT OF IT!"

Unfortunately it was followed immediately by a 'widespread silver confiscation' scene as Union troops break into private homes to forcibly take away the silverware. No sign of any payment being made.

2. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

few years back someone said on here cruise missiles contain a lot of silver so its kind of not fiction anymore

3. mistered

mistered Member

I think they have 15kg, about 480 oz . The bulk would be in the silver zinc batteries. Missiles for Vampires! :lol:

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Give the clip to Alex Jones. He'll point out a psy-ops program to brainwash the masses that hoarding silver will cause the bloodsuckers to triumph. Note they used USA's 'best president' as the vampire killer, he uses 'silver' which is precious metal to defeat the 'bloodsuckers'. I'd be surprised if one of the vampires was not called 'dymonstein' or 'blankzine'.

Another aspect will be setting a national hero as a cartoon character and allowing future populations to forget about him.

http://american_almanac.tripod.com/lincoln3.htm

I actually see something like this evolving once the current house of cards collapses and faith returns to economies. But then again I like good vampire movies.

5. Vic_Bitter

Vic_Bitter New Member

It is interesting the weapons are coated with silver in order to slay the vampires.
    Who do the vampires symbolise? Do they represent the foreign banksters?
    It is possible the message in the movie is silver is the achilles' heel to the modern day slave masters and their system.
    As previously mentioned, there is a silver confiscation scene. Not sure what to draw from that; whether it's in reference to
    the past silver confiscation or a warning for future silver confiscation.
    Perhaps the most important message of the movie is the vampires want to take your silver so it can't be used against them :lol:

6. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

I believe the nose cones use a quantity of platinum as well. The high melting point is good as a heat shield for the electronics inside the rest of the missiles.

7. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

wouldn't be surprised on how much pm they contain