A few Lunar related questions please help me

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by PeeZapp, Sep 20, 2011.

1. PeeZapp

PeeZapp Member Silver Stacker

Hey I have a few questions I need to ask of those more informed than me. I recently purchased a 2 oz coloured 2006 lunar dog proof coin #191 on the box it says coin show special now was wondering if that means it was an anda coin show release I have searched the world wide web extensively and found nothing on this coin. (will post photos as soon as humanly possible).

Second question: is what is the current going rate for rolls of 10 of the previous years series 2 1oz bullion lunars I would expect tigers and ox's are around 550 - 600 and the others between 440 - 500 but not sure. Also would people that have these rolls likely swap for proof dragons 1oz or 3 coin. Like do many people consider trading proof for bullion or would that only be for set collectors.

Third question: How much are all the previous years 5oz bullion lunars going for or does nobody have any of these you don't see them come onto the market all that often.

Finally I forgot forgot how much are all previous series 2 1/4oz gold dragons going for on the secondary market haven't seen many of these for sale either and was thinking of getting a set just don't wanna get ripped on ebay if it eventually comes to that.

Thanks for any responses