$34 silver !!!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Stedlar, Feb 21, 2011.

1. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

PrettyPrettyShinyShiny Well-Known Member

Yeah I could that too.. couldnt keep myself away from kitco.. had to see what was happening. I don't mind if the market manipulators fire off some rounds.. especially once I sell my car. A few more k's into some shiny stuff would go down right a treat..especially, if by some amazing fluke silver somehow gets forced below $30 or lte 20's even. I doubt it tho. I think the only bullets the MM's have left are pee-shooters :D

High fives.

2. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

what was in the backpack?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Silver :D

4. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

There she goes $32.93. I'm not as dizzy now.
    Maggie.

5. lakesentrance

lakesentrance Member

+1

Cmon guys, get out of this thread. It's history.

6. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Sticks

Sticks New Member

I wasn't going to respond here, just let it fade away. but seems that's not going to happen.
    So I apologize to those that felt uncomfortable about my post.
    In original post I just said quite a large holding, but made the mistake of giving a possible number of ounces I could gain.
    The first question about how large was my stack I ignored, then the calculations working backwards to what I was holding, so I decided to answer,
    My holdings are no secret - Quite some time ago I posted a screenshot that had real data on it (A bad oversight) someone picked up on this and posted my holdings down to 3 decimal places, So anyone paying attention already knew what I held. But I made it clear it was in Perth Mint,
    Now if I have a stack in Mint and someone wants to nick it - Well, have at it - and Good Luck.
    So if its risk factor you worry about who is more at risk - someone that post he has a xxxx stack - then posts - today I got my Box of........ Followed by photographs , or me.
    So judge people by what they do - not by the number that follows.
    What I did was reveal my holdings - I don't think I was the first to do that.

So lets just forget it and get on with things - It was not my intention to cause problems.
    In future I will be more circumspect of what I post, again I apologize for anyone not feeling comfortable about it.

PS: If price returns to $34 dollars will someone please start a new thread $34 Again!!! so we can move on

Thanks

8. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

Totally agree. I thought us stackers were above the sheeple..in more ways than just knowing not to be trusting of the govt. Someone's holdings mean shit if they don't have the constitution of a slug or did bad things to get it. Nothing beats being productive and having a good work ethic (and an even better vegie patch!!!!!).

All I can say is, good for you! Give the rest of us something to work towards. Life is boring without goals.

PEACE!

PPSS

9. intelligencer

intelligencer Active Member

I dont think theres ever been anyissues before of discussing how much one has or doesnt have.

Sometimes I wonder whether I just dream of all the silver I think I have in a delusional state. That must be it.

10. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

:D I didn't realise that people were still carrying on. Hopefully no-one here is out to impress others as i'd say that most are happy for others with their stacks but really don't give a toss. That said the photo sessions that were had are encouraging and have helped me look at my stack and rethink my strategy (i was getting too coin-heavy).

I wouldn't stress too much Sticks. I'm sure that we each wish each other well. I like this forum as it's friendly, well run and not uber-competitive. Everyone is friendly, helpful, honest and life is hassle free (on the most part).
    Cheers
    NM

11. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

is it just us, NM..but I think us Newy ppl are uber friendly! totally agree tho.. for the tiny amount of time iv been using this forum, everyone has been chipper and helpful :)

12. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

I agree , 100%. We are all in this together, Treat others as you would want them to treat you and life will be good.
    Good luck everyone. Maggie.

13. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

try again

14. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

It's not the size of your stack that matters.....it's how you use it :)

15. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

i am not afraid stedlar !!! hopefully we will be back on this thread soon

16. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

OK, now its for real, next person to post in the $34 thread before silver reaches at least US$33.70 is a lame'o

17. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

Fine.

I'm going to bed.

18. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

move over... hogging

19. 2003dve

2003dve New Member

lame'o
    hogging

Anyone care to translate for non residents..... lol

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I could write a song about Stick's Stash to the tune of Splish Splash.... Stick's Stash, it was havin a blast, to the tune of four thousand bars...etc.

MAN ....all the other BS aside a stack like that would put a horn on a jelly fish, I took my modest little stack out tonight and placed it in front of the screen and said to it "one day son , if you eat All your fiat like a good little boy you can become a great big stack just like that one day" It ignored me and just sat there reflecting the light off the silver stackers forum page, but I could tell that deep down inside it wanted to slap me a high five and agreed with everything I said, I'm sure one of the ten oz bars moved...then SWMBO came out and told me to get off that FN website and come help out with the Benifactors... It was her stomping that moved the bar.

Lamo?.....Yep but with a 31 yr high a very content one, Stack envy...Yep but with a sense of profound pleasure at seeing stick's reap his just reward, He eats/Censored/and breathes just like the rest of us, To me he just gives me more incentive (and to my little stack).

I think I will just stay posting here on this thread as one piece of advice I try and live by is "Never go backwards in life", and also another "Don't pick your scabs" dont Know where the first one came from, but the second was from my MUM.

We were all here only a matter of hrs ago and with all the trouble happening at the moment I think this thread is just a week or so away from becoming history itself.

+ Number 3 but will just keep building no matter what.