3 months late I know

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Emanance, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Emanance

Emanance Guest

After following Spanner's Trading Etiquette Thread (http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-30735-trading-etiquette-page-1.html) I got to be thinking I haven't yet introduced myself since joining back in June. Not a good thing apparently if you want to do any trading. So better late than never: Hello, my names Michael. I've been interested in precious metals for a few years now, but only just started my stack in April. Quite keen to start a small silver recasting operation sometime over the next few months if all goes to plan. Have had the chance to get to know a few of you over the last 3 months across a number of threads, and in person at the stashers meetings. I've said it before, so I'll say it again. I have a lot of respect for the SS community. Can't say I know of anything like it being found anywhere else across the entire interwebs. A huge wealth of knowledge on real wealth is a rare thing.
    Kind Regards, Emanance :).

2. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ditto on the "Meh". As far as I'm concerned you've essentially introduced yourself via the main forums rather than by trying to sell stuff on day 1 of being a member.

Anyhoo - Hello officially ;)