$29.00 silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Stedlar, Feb 8, 2011.

1. pmstacker

pmstacker New Member

Fark yeh ... wonder if it runs out of fuel soon though, wouldnt be the first time :p But since im kinda happy with my stack (could do with a bit more .. but meh), go higher, go higher to the moon , to the moon !

2. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Am I a sadist wanting to see that smirking Jamie Dimon living homeless on the street? I dont often wish ill of people but in his case...... silver to $500 should see him sleeping under cardboard.

3. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Do I hear $30. What a night of ups and downs.

Regards Errol43

4. SparkySilver

SparkySilver New Member

+1
    LOL :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You really think that?

What's to say he hasn't set up a non-personal liability trading entity to keep the wheels turning on the market as he see's fit and yet he stacks on the side all the physical he can get!

The market explodes, he throws up his hands and says 'oh dear' and closes his trading business with no personal liability.

He rides off in the sunset with a glint in his eye and a wagon of precious metals, laughing manically all the way.

It's nice to assume that the 'evil doers' we love to hate will fall on their swords and provide us with a sense of justice but the reality it, Jamie Dimon probably has more gold and silver in physical tucked away than any of you and is simply using this period to stack more.

The smarter manipulators are not stupid and sure as hell they have an each way bet riding so they win, no matter what.

Look at what the central banks DO, not what they say. Same goes for the Warren Buffets of the world who bleat 'sell sell sell' to the sheeple, but stack like demons behind the scenes.

Yeah, the paper market will eventually come undone, but if people think the likes of Jamie Dimon are going to be dragged away in chains kicking and screaming, they're kidding themselves. These people have back doors for back doors. You won't get any of them.

The SHEEPLE get fleeced, not the farmers who take them to market.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I watched 'Capitalism A Love Story' the other night. Naive and populist but very entertaining.
    Did not compare to 'Enron. The Smartest Guys in the Room' which to my mind showed just how corrupting corporate greed is.
    The fact is that anyone who has gained a fortune that exceeds, nominally about 5 million, will never pay taxes and never be culpable again if they so choose,such is the modern legal system. By now 'the rich' will be well and truly protected with gold and real estate. Their only worry is a revolution.

7. SparkySilver

SparkySilver New Member

Yes... and us Americans wonder WHY. GREED. The American elected people that have taken advantage of the common citizens by placing themself EXEMPT of paying taxes... Did you know that an elected official that serves in Washington DC is exempt of paying taxes... for their entire life? Plus a lifetime income and medical insurance free. :eek:

The tax code was written for the business owner, but president Regan had the tax laws changed for the top income earners from 90% tax down to just 40% tax. Why would you cut the taxes on someone that can afford to pay tax... only to better themselves? This is where I think the US dollar started its decline. With a 40 to 100 trillion dollar deficit we can't even pay the daily interest payments.

8. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Soooo close!

9. Silver_Dealar

Silver_Dealar Member

10. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

All these dead threads popping back up

11. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I see what you did there, Mr. House ;)