$28.00 Silver.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Shaddam IV, Sep 3, 2019.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My walmart stock has been on fire and I can buy eggs and milk there.
    Beat that mr fancy pants.

2. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

my point it all assets have gone up your crowing about a small gain in silver when you could have more than doubled or tripped your money(or even more) on literally hundreds of stocks since march

if you had bought oil @ $10/barrel you would be 400% up right now

silver is shit

3. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and if you had purchased Qantas, virgin, southern cross media?
    also if you had purchased homer carded 1oz silver coins you would be up 400%
    so pick and choose all you want, silver is up, that's all that matters to me

Shaddam IV and adze67 like this.
  4. JohnnyBravo300

Up 400 percent since 1975?

5. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cherry picking from a nearly endless bundle of stocks vs silver to suit your narrative. Find me one stock that has no counter-party risk. Apples and oranges. Time to put your currency where your mouth is and take me up on the proposed wager that "Silver won't hit $36 by Easter".

adze67 likes this.
  6. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

No point arguing with the guy, good chance cj still lives with his mum in a housing commision home, playing with a handfull of shares with his dissability pension money
    Which is typical of a troll these days.

Of course you dont put all your eggs in one basket, but you would be a ding bat to say silver wont make you good money. If you know what your doing.

But stocks right now completely rely on gov handouts in most countries and so as such are treating mine with caution, as they can turn around as quick.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    adze67 likes this.
  7. JohnnyBravo300

Yeah I'm up and happy. Silver is the shit for sure brah.
    I'm not gonna sell my stocks and buy silver like I once thought. Might just keep the gains a rollin and hoping for more bailouts whoop whoop!
    The little I have in there is my fun money.

8. JohnnyBravo300

$36 aud by easter sounds totally doable, maybe by next monday at this rate.
    Its wound up tighter than a pedophile at a daycare center.

Shaddam IV and adze67 like this.
  9. JohnnyBravo300

I dont really have amazon or walmart stock. Just wanted to clear my concious on that haha.
    I wish I had bought some years ago!

STKR likes this.
  10. STKR

I thought Walmart stock was a firearm reference :D:D JK

11. Court Jester

if you had purchased Qantas in March you would be almost 100% up now

sure silver is up but its small gains are pitiful compared to almost everything else.

12. Court Jester

only a fool bets against the fed

and no I now own (or the bank does) 2x properties and I have some silver and much more stocks

I will be selling some soon as I am going to build a new shed and entertaining area in my new house

13. STKR

Accidentally in love.

14. Court Jester

I wouldnt be here if I dindt ha ve a vested intersted in silver

but as an investment vechile is is complete shit infact im probably going to sell most of my stack and buy some more stocks

I have found the box I stored my silver is in when unpacking yesterday seems like a sign.

15. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

Oh ok, two properties owned by the bank in an upcoming fincial crisis.
    Good luck with that. Lol
    Makes me thankfull i own my home outright funded inpart by my silver investment sale in 2011, the rest from the sale of my business.

But while your in huge debt in a finacial crisis, keep telling us how good of an investor you are. Lol

adze67 and sgbuyer like this.
  16. Court Jester

we will see who is right its not a financial crisis its a health one

and only a fool bets against the fed and all the reserve banks printing money like craxzy

I suspect property will be as safe as houses ;p

One I live in so its either that or rent or live on the streets --

the 2nd I have someone in there paying my mortgate off for me which is positively geared they like the house and seem like good tennants and both still have jobs so we will see

17. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

your just boasting about your gross worth which is just debt, virtually you have no or very little net worth, just debt.
    So you better hope prices dont go down.
    Your style of investing relies completely on a good economy with bot stocks and property going up. With no room for tanking or even sideways movement,
    You might look at your investment and think it looks good to you as your used to 25 years of growth, if you completely ignore the problem of us no longer having that growth.
    Your going to have a wake up call very soon, as this growth continues to shrink, and if you listened to the treasurer today it is Shrinking and will continue to.
    So no assumptions there, its fact and the RBA are the ones saying it. So im not betting against the RBA with my comments they are the ones saying it, and as they outlined today they arent going to stop the fall, they are just softening the blow slightly lol.

as for dont bet against the property market. People in the us said the same thing as you are with the property market before 08 lol

youve invested in debt and criticized silver lol. good luck

and PS yes when a country has officially entered recession and the RBA is saying its going to get worse before it gets better, then yes that is a financial crisis lol.

STKR and adze67 like this.
  18. Court Jester

your 100% wrong

as im not reliant on the value of the house constantly growing to make a return, -- again I am positively geared-- and even including the tennants electricity and water ( which I include in the rent) and repayments I am well ahead on all costs and make a positive return

as long as people need somewhere to live and persumably they will I will be ok. Also I have bought into markets that are not sydney or melbourne so am not worried about the value of the house going down much.

secondly im not boasting about my anything I have neither mentioned how much I own or own or anything like that.

Unlike silver property is a income producing asset I dont need the value of the asset to constantly appreciate to make a return on it.

19. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

there is just so much to laugh about in that.
    and you should care about house prices, it does effect rental prices, you should care about the economy shrinking as that effects rental prices and Jobless figures effect rental prices.
    we have only just entered this. go watch the governments fiscal update today and try and say we arent entering a crisis lol.

my point was, your returns are based on current and previous, not future projections, your used to rentals going up roughly with CPI, but forget rentals also go down with CPI. and Guess which direction CPI is being projected as going by the RBA? Hint- it isnt up lol

Unless your only worried about a pissy few bucks from the rent you would make after taxes, repayments, repairs and so on, then it should matter if the value of it goes down, especially if you find you can no longer afford to own it any more because of an economic crash, not having house prices as protection would suck

adze67 likes this.
  20. Court Jester

house prices do matter but not to the extent that you seem to think for the rental market also what happened in the USA in the GFC is very different to Australia and today. Rent will never go down to zero nor will house prices.

I would perfer to own an income producing asset like a house or shares tha pay a divident as opposed to a lump of shint turds ;like silver at I am not solely reliant on said lump of turn to forever appreciate in value as you pointed out CPI is doing down so there is no reason to hold PM's specifically

all other asset classes have seriously out performed silver and no matter what happens will continue to do so

again in a few years we will see who is correct ( hint -- your a raving lunatric and it wont be you)

and agian its a health crisis not a financial one, and Australia is weathering the storm pretty well ( except those dirty disease ridden Mexcians in Victoria)