2015 Wedge Tailed Eagle High Relief Sell-Out

Discussion in 'Numismatics' started by Winzloz, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Winzloz

Winzloz New Member

The first allocation of 1000 5-oz High Relief 2015 Wedge Tailed Eagle sold-out in less than 6 hours....more to come. The first allocation of 200 2015 1-oz gold High Relief sold -out in less than 72 hours....more to come. The 2015 2-oz Gold High Relief is still available The 1-oz Silver High Relief Wedge Tailed Eagle will be available Early May and a quick sell-out is anticipated. For the first time, a 2015 Platinum High Relief Wedge Tailed Eagle & 5-oz Gold release time TBD. Winzloz

2. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Any photo for the 2015 coin ?

3. Kam

Kam Active Member Silver Stacker

When are these coins going to be released ?

4. Winzloz

Winzloz New Member

The 1-oz Silver High Relief Wedge Tailed Eagle Mercanti pedigree (The one most collectors are waiting for) is scheduled to be released on Monday May 4th @ 9:00 A.M. Central. The design will be the same as last year and I'm not sure what the mintage will be. Last year mintage was 10,000 so I'm going to assume it will remain the same, however, the 5-oz had a mintage of 5,000 in 2014 and Perth cut the mintage in half to 2500 for 2015. Not sure why Perth cut the mintage but from what I've been hearing is that they want to keep collector demand high. The price will be same as last year; PCGS PR70 $199.00 and $169.00 for the PR69. Considering the aftermarket on the 2014's, I'm almost certain they will sell-out in less than a day, buyers are eagerly waiting for that phone call Monday morning after the official kick-off. Can't wait until the 2015 1-oz Platinum and the 5-oz Gold WTE come out. My guess is the Platinum mintage will be 1,000 and the 5-oz gold will be 99 which is the same mintage for the 2014 5-oz Gold Koala.

5. Kam

Kam Active Member Silver Stacker

Are these going to be available at Perth Mint? I'm looking at their forthcoming numismatic release and the only wedge tailed eagle in the list is a 0.5g gold coin.

6. Winzloz

Winzloz New Member

No, as far as I know there is only one U.S. coin distributer with exclusivity. I have been working for this distributer for 16 years and have many clients anxiously awaiting for this release. Let me know if you want to participate.