2013 1oz Kooks

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by AgBull1, Oct 17, 2015.

1. AgBull1

AgBull1 New Member

Hey all,

Just wondering what all your thoughts on a decent investment buy for 2013 1oz kooks would be, if at all? New to the kooks lineup, not to stacking or investing in silver to flip. After lurking the boards for so long, you all have me intrigued with the semi-numis value of the kooks lineup. I do like perth mint products and feel I got lucky years ago buying rolls of dragons and snakes because, "I liked them" lol.

Anyways, back to the purpose of my thread, what would you say a decent price for 2013 1oz kooks would be? $28 seem about right?

2. johnnyhann

johnnyhann Active Member Silver Stacker

There are better years to get imo; anything post 2010 has significantly lower premiums due to a higher mintage. Having said that, won't be easy to get them at a real bargain unless someone is desperately looking to get rid of em.

If you are looking to get 2013s though, i wouldnt pay anymore than 30-32

3. AgBull1

AgBull1 New Member

Thanks for the response johnny. I'm not so much 'looking' for 2013 as it is a dealer of mine having some. He want's 29CAD a piece for them so it's been toying with me a bit. Well not a great deal, maybe some potential. Just looking for some other opinions as I don't want to be trigger happy after a long break from bullion. The last six months has been slow for me with premium freenzys and lack of availability. I didn't buy into the premium crap and instead stacked gold and scrap silver at below spot.

Also have 2015 1oz kooks available at 29/piece. Seems the price isn't bad for either, but perhaps better used elsewhere.