2012 Lunar Clown Fish

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Nugget, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Old hands here may remember the hype over the 2010 Sea Life series - specifically the Clown Fish aka "Nemo"

Some people went crazy speculating on "Nemo". Especially when they saw what the first of the series was commanding on eBay. Crazy amounts. Yeah, I was caught up in the hype. Fortunately I got out of the fiasco with what I paid in to it. I don't even like fish FFS :eek:

I believe that some people have paid $100 for a single bullion 2012 Lunar Dragon. $100 are you F**king kidding me?

Unless you know what you are doing (you know who you are) then remember Numismatics are a fun hobby.

But, yeah. Sorry if I'm coming across harsh but let's be reasonable here. Stacking bullion is about total ounces not overpriced designs in an overpriced display box.

Stick to the plan - accumulate precious metal in as great a quantity as you can until you are happy.

2. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

some what agree if selection is right over priced is ok but like you said people are wary after nemo and rightly so.

will be interesting to see who has brought this last lot of lunars flippers or collectors could we see another nemo? i hope not but its possible/