$200-$300 difference per ounce is nothing to worry about.

Discussion in 'Gold' started by TheEnd, Jul 26, 2013.

1. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

I do not have ANY pms at the moment but I will be buying later in the year..... I do believe that stackers should be buying now even at 1300 instead of waiting for the so called drop to 900......And to 200-300 difference per ounce isn't really that much compared to how much prices will EVENTUALLY increase.....Some say up to 800%!

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you don't have any PMs then $2-300 certainly is something to worry about. In a starter stack 20-30% price rises and falls is a relatively significant weight.

3. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Julie I HAD 20onces of Gold and 100 ounces of Silver 3 months ago but I had to return it to GoldStackers because I was broke........ If I had some money at the moment I would be a buyer because its looking like prices are rising not falling again.

Its safer to be in the game now than not at all..

4. Makro

Makro New Member

U HAD, u had nothing because u spent all your fiat and were broke----------------your so called 20oz gold and 100 silver doesn't mean nothing if u sell it during the fall cause u need the fiat again.. IF U HAD some money u would buy pm and what be broke again....im telling you all the brains and book smarts don't mean much if the proof is not in the pudding ..and im guessing your not in the so called game?..thats like me being a big shot buying a lambo then when I cant afford it and I have to return it...but yet I still brag....YO MAN I ONCE OWNED A LAMBO

5. Makro

Makro New Member

don't worry about 2-300 its nothing when u buy 15 oz..chump change u say?..but ur broke?..SNAP BOOTY!

6. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

I will be buying later in the year when my investment money comes in....I am holding off for that ....and its hard!

7. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

???:I dont see the point of this thread? Is it just me?

8. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

No I don't either, dreamers will be dreamers

9. Mimaki

Mimaki Member

Friday afternoon.... ;)

10. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Well the point is in the BIG SCHEME of things worrying about 200 here or 300 there is actually not worth worrying about because EVENTUALLY both pms will lift off out of this correction phase and hit news record highs.....So there will be plenty of appreciation for all metals to go around....It may take a few years but it will happen.... Buy as much as you can as soon as you can before the phyz dries up too!

11. Stacked

Stacked Member Silver Stacker

To TheEnd - I respect your candid honesty here on this site, admitting that you lost his job recently, had to sell your PMs because you were broke and that you are now living on $450 per fortnight unemployment benefit.

I also appreciate how tough things must be for you at the moment and how frustrating it is for you to have to sit back and watch as you cannot afford to purchase any PMs at this time............however in light of it all you have a great positive attitude and I sincerely hope that things turn around for you soon..........so that you can start rebuilding your stack :)

12. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Well thankyou Stacked its nice to be recognised and appreciated.....I have a project I invested money into years ago and this year 'should' be the year that I get a return out of it......After that I have a few different strategies of what to do with the money to hopefully make it appreciate better than 2.75% in a bank account....It seems managing money these days is just as important as working for it?

13. Byron

Byron Guest

Well said. You're a good man (woman?) Stacked. Nice to have some civility round here.

14. Byron

Byron Guest

TheEnd, i feel for you man. I'm underemployed and it sucks after years of having a steady reliable wage. It's frustrating having to watch every penny and not being able to splurge now and then on PMs.

15. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Interesting approach there, mate. I appreciate your opinion, idea...

Well, even if it does not climb 800 %, I still think it will have to climb. Speculators will also want it to climb!

I think summer time is when the PM market cools down a bit. More climbing might occur this autumn. I think if you really want to buy, then perhaps autumn will be too late - higher prices generally come by then.

16. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Just like the lottery.....You gotta be IN IT to WIN IT! (Even if it does take a few years lol)

17. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Let me know before you buy and I'll buy an oz of whatever I can manage. Then prices are bound to drop for you to buy back in, problem solved.
    Goodluck with your investments

18. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I think it might now already be too late to buy, because a part of the money for nothing temporary buyers already bought back in. It could require a wait for this new cycle to reach its end. This on condition that general price increasings figures dont show some spike up. At the moment my next purchase is planned for a spot of $18.
    My pm situation is silver at an average according to spot $30. Never went back to euro's, nor planned/plan to, regardless what temp prices we might see. Goal was to get out fiat / bank. Can't find any reason to go back there lol.

19. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Pirocco why don't you just buy Silver now at around $20....you are only saving $2 per ounce man?

20. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I concur with the sympathy expressed by Stacked but to me, $2-300 / oz is a big deal and I would regard it as a big hit to have to sell for that much less than I paid for it. I hope you get back to speed soon.