1oz Lunar Mintages

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by da-shaz, Aug 31, 2011.

1. da-shaz

da-shaz New Member

Are 1oz Perth Mint Lunar mintages going to stay the course?

The mint has kept the 300,000 mintage this year for the silver dragon and 30,000 mintage for the gold dragon and we have all seen the frenzy and emotions that has created.

I just cant see these mintages not causing a ****storm every year now until when this series finishes (at the end of the decade).

Precious metals appear to be on the rise, as so does this series, and surely at some stage I think the mint will crack and increase the mintage limits one year.

If that happens, it would be good news for anyone holding older years in my opinion.

Maybe it is legally impossible for an increase to occur? Which means stressful July's and August's as far as the eye can see

2. Lunartic

Lunartic Member Silver Stacker

IIRC they can't just up the mintages. New legislation or an amendment is required from the Govimint!

Not impossible I guess

3. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

If they were going to up the bullion mintages they would have done it for this year. Later years of the goat, monkey etc wont be as popular you wouldnt think so the incentive would have been for this year.

They have tried to get around their mintage limits by making a heap of different colorized versions which dont count in the 300k mintage.