$19 the end is neigh!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by thatguy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Dream?
    http://www.goldstackers.com.au/store/silver-bars/perth-mint-100oz-silver-bar.html
    Just enter 10 to quantity then hit add to cart and go through the checkout procedure and put through the payment ;) easy as lol

2. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Ben says they might slow up printing in 2014.....but have they stopped printing? The US says it will pay back all its loans one day also :lol: Ben is trying a bit of jawboning to strengthen the US dollar and its working, not on fundamentals or actual events, just his gas-bagging !

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Spot on.

How can people think they're free markets when the market moves on a dime on the word of Ben. No action, just words and the market moves.

4. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

It will be interesting to watch people faces which are now praying for prices to fall more, when there will be another "turn of circle" and prices will get maybe even lower or maybe stay on this level for longer time.:):p

With prices of things (food, etc.) going up what will you profit, if silver price would be 10% or 20% higher if cost of living will go up significantly?:)

Bigger players (banks, etc.) can change price up or down in single day with just few "moves". We are just peasants in the great chess game...

No one know what will come out of this. People could think that precious materials aren't save "haven" (ups and downs like stocks and other thing) no more and they won't invest much into precious materials.

5. trader10

trader10 Member

Second round of purchase this morning for me.... :)

There will definitely be some news coming up tonight in US or early next week.

Couple of news to reflect on :

CME Hikes Gold Margins By 25%

China: Massive Credit Bubble Fueled By Shadow Banking And Securitization Could Collapse Banks

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontev...king-and-securitization-could-collapse-banks/

Bank Of China Denies Default

It was only a matter of time before at least one Chinese bank (and then many more) needing to rollover overnight/short-term funding and unable to do so in an interbank market that is now completely frozen, had to be bailed out. Sure enough, according to Hao Hong, the chief China strategist at Bank of Communications Co., who cited unidentified industry sources, the People's Bank of China used "targeted liquidity operations" to supply 50b yuan to a bank in China. Bloomberg reports that the overnight cash supplied was at 5.1%, while the 1-week at 5.4%. Hong added that more banks are in talks with PBOC to obtain funds amid a cash squeeze, as expected. The problem is that the PBOC can't continue targeted bail outs, and will sooner or later be forced into a broad liquidity providing move, which will unleash a repeat of the 2011 in China scenario, which did not have a very happy ending.

It will be interesting to see what the Asia Pacific will do to prices today... Window of Opportunity here? :)

Have a good day all.

cheers

Trader10 :)

6. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Active Member Silver Stacker

I think people have been saying "Window of Opportunity" since it dipped below $40, and then every subsequent dip after that.

7. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

It is known :cool:

8. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

Sell at a bounce? oh no! You shouldn't say that here...stackers NEVER sell!

I mean, sell at a bounce, then buy back in at lower? That's crazy!!!!!

9. trader10

trader10 Member

IMHO i don't think it's very wise to trade physical.... trade paper yes... very liquid, fast and easy... but, physical... you know the answer to this.

Hold and forget about it.... only invest what you can forget it and accumulate....

IMHO a change in the monetary system is not far.... The world economics we are living is making history( you will tell your grandson/daughter about this events) as it has never ever been tapped on this way..... so many countries printing at the same time, trade wars at such large scales....currency wars at massive volumes, derivatives snowball, government and public debts at the highest, massive public protests, scams in every single corner and company, governments malfunction and dishonesty.... you name it.... so what will be standing when finally there is a worldwide economic monetary change? real money mate.....REAL MONEY.

Many large debt nations have NO interest whatsoever in repaying their national debts... BELIEVE ME..... this type of economic cycle and change in monetary system have a quite interesting record.... 80-100 years.... we are due for one very very soon.... it will come in form or economic domino erratic debt problems that will issue a immediately panic on the markets, bank runs and bank defaults.....they will bring the solution..... a change on the world monetary system(world currency and trades).. It also can come in form of a war... and many nations have done it over and over again through the centuries....

We all know that something is very very wrong here..even kids know it and feel it... and there will not be a "paper" instrument that will fix it... trust me....

Loving the current WINDOW of OPPORTUNITY every single second now.... MONTHLY CHART...... $18-$20 is the target.... this opportunity will not last forever... the paper tree shake is at work now... but then again... it's PAPER ONLY....

Have a great weekend all...

Interesting times ahead !

cheers

10. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

These signs have been on the wall for a decade, beginning with 2 wars and a 300% increase in the national debt. I don't know when this "war" of economics is going to happen. I know the "crashing down" is inevitable, but I just don't see it being right around the corner. QE1/2/3 all managed to do the opposite effect, and the dollar actually got stronger. I'm not sure, from the standpoint of the U.S, that we're doing better, or they're just doing worse. Inflation is relatively calm, and this is with the U.S printing money at an alarming rate.

I'll keep buying. I may order 100 oz's tomorrow if it drops any more. I dont like to have more than 25% of my assets in PM's though, but I may make a small exception.

11. capt.sparrow

capt.sparrow New Member

Falling knife???

lol - more like a slim chick with an F rack "falling" on top of you ... catching her anywhere on the way down from here and you're in heaven

12. Stark

No interest? Haha. :) Greece can't repay its debt even if it wanted. It's impossible. It will have to have GDP growth of China or more for next years if not tens of years. It's not the only country.
    Marshall plan or something is needed for Europe. There is no way that some countries will be able to repays its debts. Small countries like our can be saved with relatively small amount of money.... Probably we have GDP of NY or less.

If Spain or Italy sinks then you will see problems. France is not doing much better either, but Spain is probably the biggest issue currently. Youth unemployment in huuuuge. Unemployed youth without future can become really dangerous. You only need a tiny spark and things will explode.

Read some reports about Greece. You don't need war(s) for devastating countries. Devastation caused by austerity programs can be much worse. Latin America needed a lot of time to swim out of shark bay. Russians knew why it's wise to get off IMF and such predators.

Many economist were saying USA would bankrupt several years ago. While China is lending money to USA and USA is buying China products (they both live in sort of symbiosis) this will continue for some time.

There aren't only governments. "Western" people have habit of living lives in (huge) debts. You want house, you will take credit. Car? Credit. Credit cards, etc. Everything is just a circle of debt and stockpiling things.

13. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I know this thread is about a lousy subject (i.e sub $1300 gold). But that video of a young Kylie just has me feeling warm all over :D

14. trader10

trader10 Member

Well, I'm not talking about "Mickey Mouse" countries like Greece.... even Spain would not bring the EU down... I'm talking here France, Italy USA, UK, etc.... these countries have no interest in repaying their massive debt. Full Stop.... they control the bank cartel... they are the Rockefellers, the Morgans, the Warburgs, the Rothschilds mate....

They DICTATE the economic system and cycles.... it's not that complex....they've been doing it for "Semi Centuries" and it's not now that they will stop it. The transfer of wealth is taking place from the West to the East... even Switzerland will not be the same in years ahead... most of the banks are and will lose their holdings to Singapore as tax haven....

The shift has began over 10 years ago and is only accelerating as the trade wars and currency wars are.... I know how difficult is for the public to purchase a sound investment and look away.... but, if you don't, you will ended up selling it or going with the sheep to the slaughter......

THEY CONTROL THE ECONOMY(banking system), THEY CONTROL THE FOOD SUPPLY, THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA..... so follow them... you don't need to approve what they do.....

But, when the sheep goes to the right, make sure you go the left.....

My 2 cents.....

NOTE: $18-$20 is the target..... The investment has been shaved more than 60% since the highs.... that's what they do....that's what the aim is....

Even people here in this forum are getting a change in their hearts...you can read their feelings.... make sure you don't mix with the sheep.... be strong minded and trust in yourself and gut feeling FIRST!

Time for a nice swim.... :)

Take care all

15. Stark

They said that small countries aren't problematic. When Cyprus fall all of the EU shook, if not the world. You can't know precisely which country would "means the end" in the series off several "bad" countries. Spain by GDP is 5th largest EU country. Cyprus is somewhere in the end. Maybe it would be mine. Who knows.
    It's not just money. People are loosing hope. Countries like Germany which are "lending" the money to "C-PIIGSS" have problems at home. Germany Prime Minister has voters. Some voters think they are saving some lazy people. When they will have enough of this nobody knows what will happen.

Many of billions of Euros for Greece never reached it. In the first wave(s) most of the money was spent for saving foreign banks (German, etc.). Greece is making huge purchases of weapons whereas people are starving. I've read somewhere (dunno if it's exactly true) that beside USA and Turkey only Greece invest enough money into army (2% of GDP, I think, according to NATO demands).

Yeah I agree. "East" is becoming new "West". Western countries will be very happy of growth of GDP per year would reach 1%. The years of constantly growing GDP (for W countries) are probably over.

Some are saying that EU is becoming (at least "Southern" par) just source of cheap workforce.

Media and food industry in just brainwashing us.

The best thing to do would be to live somewhere "closer" to the nature, make your own food, etc. :) (Some/Most of) Insecticides are silent killers of mankind.

As Bob Dylan sings: you better start swimming or your sink like a stone, for the time they are a changing. :)

16. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Haha @ those that sell now at $19.
    They could have sold at $35 9 months ago. And a couple years ago they had a whole year to do so. Last year they had an entire year to sell at $30+ They didn't. Now they do.

17. Stark

As Buffet would say: when other panic, lean back, grab a beer, put sunglasses on and wait.:)

Well sort of. :)

18. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

If I take the dollar side, and its monetary base minus excess reserves, and the average silver price of 2008, then the new average silver price adjusted for new dollars that were actually spent in addition to existing, would be $13+40%=$18. That's thus an adjusted average, meaning that stacking for a while at $18 would have a good chance. Normally I would have bought a next chunk (100 ounces at current price) this weekend, but I changed mind and decided to skip this new low, and instead I'm gonna target that $18, to then again swap every euro avail to silver.

19. trader10

trader10 Member

* IMF's lipton says hopes for agreement with Greece in July, funding in place for subsequent year

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/06/21/uk-fund-lipton-idUKBRE95K0ZW20130621

LMAO !

The TROIKA is not hoping.... They are telling what will happen..... They control Greece.... They are a modern economic mafia.... nothing new....

Disgusting..... what is funny to me is seeing the weak minds and hands selling their REAL MONEY and old believes.... hang on hang on...... selling on back of seeing the price drop and how the Fed Reserve and bankers manipulate prices and news.... man they will be laughing so much behind doors....

Be smart people... you didn't born with a brain only to cover it with your hair.... ;)

Next week could be quite interesting... THINK FUNDAMENTALS and not what "they" want you to think.

cheers

Trader10:)

20. Hells bells! Still dropping.
    Do you guys really think it will keep going down like this, further into the teens?
    I just pulled the trigger on some more 2013 Kooks even though the brain said NO! The heart said yes and the heart always wins when it comes to pretty things.
    Who says we should not make decisions based on emotion?
    Marriage was the biggest decision in my life and was based purely on emotion.
    Fortunately for me this worked out very well so maybe my new found second love, gold and silver, will also be good to me.