16 New Gold and Silver Related Articles on BrotherJohnF.com Today

Discussion in 'Silver' started by BrotherJohnF, Dec 30, 2011.

1. BrotherJohnF

BrotherJohnF New Member

http://brotherjohnf.com/

Bill Bonner Devil Deals
    TF Metals Report Revise and Extend
    WealthCycles: The Calm Before the Storm
    Ranting Andy Takes on Tyler Durden of Zerohedge!!!
    Gata 'Financial repression' is gold price suppression
    China Daily Nation urged to increase holdings of gold
    Marketwatch China gold move will cut risk, not appetite
    Financial Sense 2 "Back Door" Ways to a Swiss Bank Account
    Forming a Silver Bottom Need to Take Out First 28.50, Then 31.50
    SGT interviews Chris Duane "Nothing Shines Brighter Than SILVER"
    Zerohedge Foreigners Dump Record Amount Of US Treasurys In Past Month
    Financial Sense Antal Fekete Mainstream Economists' Monetary Insanity
    Did Bankers Deliberately Crash MF Global to Crash Gold and Silver Prices?
    Gold Volatility Increasing Next Move Could be Orders of Magnitude Larger
    Harvey Organ Raid on silver and gold fails/rumours of global QE to infinity
    King World News Jim Rickards US to go to War with Iran, Oil & Gold to Spike

2. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Looks like advertising spam to me...

and that's not professional :p

3. Aureus

haha, you know what I mean.

brotherjohnf how is that $100 silver by years end call going? you were preaching that just a couple months ago if I recall.
    I'm sorry if I come accross as a jerk here but I have to make sure people understand this guy is a permabull of the highest order. Visit his site because he does collect some valuable info but don't fall into the trap of taking it all in as fact.

I know that's just common sense but we have new stackers floating around right now that may not know better and they need to be aware of this.

4. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I have to agree here :/ I like his vids but this guy just never stops talking up silver :rolleyes: He certainly said with great confidence and conviction it would be $100 by the end of the year WELL WELL ?? here we are at the 31st

Seems like BrotherJ has been sucked down the path like the other sprukers only that he doesn't sell Au or Ag directly but has seen that he can make $$$ by means of clicks. I'm not saying that is wrong (making $$$) but my faith in knowledge is now being diminished. I'm sure new guys to silver will find him riveting but I have been watching him a while now and he is beginning to change his colours. If he starts saying we have to buy ammunition and food and lodging videos on how to building a bunker I'll be signing off permanently

BTW - May all of you have a fantastic 2012!!! :lol:

5. samboyellowsub

samboyellowsub Member

Does he ever post here to get into conversations or just to point to his website?

6. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

the latter it seems

7. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

Don't be too hasty, it's not the end of the year yet.
    Still got six hours and $73 to go.

8. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

should pay this website a sponsors fee if you want to build your own webpage traffic.

9. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As a gesture of good faith I'm happy to let Brother John buy several hundred ounces off me for $100 per ozt (even crappy USD will do!) in the interest of making the point that due to seperation of paper and physical etc etc yaggida etc...

Offer is open until midnight 31st December 2011 (US time) although if you ask nicely I might extend it for a few days and can back date the receipt for you! ;)

I'm always happy to assist others in saving face like this :)

10. Irondog

Irondog New Member

Don't be haters guys. I don't agree with BJF most of the time...but I still enjoy the vids. Anyone else notice the web-pages he has opened on his browser in the vids? Abovetopsecret, Rumormill, Godlike productions, Bitcoin etc....gotta hide those BJF before hihosilver sees them hahaha.

11. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

BJF has plugged Silver Stackers on his channel before, the cross posts are welcome.

12. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Happy for anyone to spend their spare time letting me know there point of view towards the current market - I can see a few vid's/posts and get pretty clear picture where things stand

Cheers BJF and the like minded YT community

13. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

woah... what's with the animosity, fwiw I appreciate all opinions and prefer people to share their thoughts, as opposed to fence sitting. I hold no one, but myself responsible for my investment decisions. uberbulls and uberbears welcome :)

14. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Sorry to burst the bubble but I've noticed them yonks ago :cool:

15. Aureus

It's people like brotherjohn that are responsible for creating the new Silver investor, the kind that went out and bought Silver in the 40s because it was a dead certainty it would be $100 by Christmas. I mean come on, how can you make such a stupid call and continue to have so many loyal followers?
    You may be intelligent enough to hold yourself responsible for your actions but there are allot of poor mums and dads out there that have jumped on Silver in the hopes of a better future, and right now their investment is down ~40%. Their fault yes, but it doesn't help when the PMs community hold people like brothrjohn, STGbull and bob chapman in such high regard.

I don't know, maybe I am being too harsh but this tightly knit group of youtube commentators do not do the Silver community any favours at all in my opinion. The sheep out there don't know that, and the only way they will wake up and realize reality is if people like me bring it to light.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Fair comment roman1631 but everybody is responsible for their own actions and BJ is one of many that made predictions of $100 or more thru the last year. As for people like yourself bringing things to light you seem to have had a whole different attitude with lowballers on this site/community who do no favours at all with predatory actions.

If people choose to make financial decisions based upon youtube info without DYOR then they have no-one else to blame but themselves, BJ does at least provide a service.

17. Aureus

Why does my opinion on that matter need to be brought up? the websites owner seemed to agree with what I had to say there anyway - that's gotta be the biggest indicator that I was right.
    If you think someone willing to spend 200k is wrong for wanting Silver at spot then I don't know what to say honestly.

Each to their own, I think the PMs community is better off without this permabull stuff that's all.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

My point is that you on the one hand seek to
    when it comes to people like BJ who actually do provide a service to the stackers of the world, but on the other defend the predatory actions of someone who is clearly out to exploit the community here by lowballing with the current slump in spot price.

$200.000 whatever the amount, why target SS members instead of dealing with the big boys?, I personally see that as predatory. And while I do not begrudge that person wanting a spot price at all I find your conflicting defense of that and comments regarding BJ's post a tad hypocritical.

BJ at least provides a community service by highlighting the potential, no different than any other investment advice you can find for free on the net.

19. Aureus

I cannot for the life of me see how my opinions on both subjects conflict with each other because I don't think truevillan did anything wrong. I am fine with a potential buyer putting whatever he wants in his ad, and i'm fine with him telling rude members (who have no intention of selling him anything) to bugger off. Even if I didn't agree with his pricing who am I to judge him?, who is anyone? GP clearly stated the sites position and it is in line with what I had said. That is good enough for me.

Now back to brotherjohns post, if you like what the guy preaches your going to hate what I have to say about him, really is simple as that. People defend those they like and beleive in, so for that reason there is little point turning this into a never ending debate.
    I just disagree with what he says more often than not, for good reason, and am a little annoyed at how large his following is knowing they are getting so much false information.

I say it allot but each to their own, I cannot sway your opinion but I still think it's important I share mine with the community.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I get where your coming from roman1613. Each to their own as you say , just like BJ has his opinion's and shares it with the community, Auspm has his and I have mine, Sure GP also had an opinion and if he is happy with highrollers being lowballers so be it. You may not personally have a problem with predatory buying here on SS but others are also entitled to their opinion.

But as you yourself say just above even if you don't agree who are you to Judge ? I merely stated MY opinion on your comments with regards to BJ and his post and juxtaposed them with your earlier comments with regards to somebody else alerting stackers here with their opinion.

No animosity on my end, I have probably only watched two of BJ's vids in total ever and do not follow him at all but I do read a lot of what is posted here on SS and as stated find your above comments a bit hypocritical when compared with the lowballer posts.