$149.00 for a one-ounce Canadian Maple ?!? The milk-spots are free!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Ouija, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija New Member

From the email: The first-ever Maple Leaf-Shaped coin is here! Sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint!

This release is the first of its kind! This truly unique Maple Leaf coin is in the shape of an actual maple leaf! In order to produce this coin, the Royal Canadian Mint has altered its minting processes. Each $20 proof coin is struck in 1 Troy oz. of .9999 silver and has a limited mintage of only 15,000. The entire mintage of 15,000 coins promptly sold out and MCM was fortunate to receive a favorable allocation. We are passing our good fortune on to you with coins in RCM packaging and certified by NGC. These coins are available NOW!

For those who favor Canadian Maple leaf coins, this is too exceptional to miss! For collectors who have not yet started a Maple Leaf collection, this is the perfect way to begin. This coin will be sure to add an unique element to any collection. Place your order today to add this special edition to your collection.http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Canada...GP-SKU36931-/381375413043?hash=item58cbbefb33

2. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Just wait for the Chinese knock-offs....they are just as pretty and a whole lot less costly. :)

3. Stroctor

Stroctor New Member

I was kind of excited to see it until i clicked the link. No thanks, very ugly coin. I'm sure 15,000 people somewhere will disagree......

4. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker