**100 oz Silver Bar **.......from StellaCONcepts for whomever can find

Discussion in 'Silver' started by connectingdots1, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. connectingdots1

connectingdots1 New Member

He hops like a Kangaroo and now he smell like one too!

oh lookie lookie here....I just check my email amd look what one of Stella's EX-subscribers just sent me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool: how dumb of you John!...remember MANY of your subscribers have now joined my YT channel so you better watch what you say about me. You see many have jumped, I know your numbers haven shown it that much but, trust me they made the switch

Also, I like how YOU can use Ted Butler on your YT channel... but as soon as I mention silver manipulation these morons start the same 'ole horse & pony show excuse of ..."oh you're a conspiracy theorist" BS...yet any real silver investor who knows anything about Ted Butler knows that silver manipulation is the STRONGEST THEME Ted Butler is known for!

Hey folks it is a REAL conspiracy that Stella is FULLY aware of, hence the reason he joined Youtube making silver videos & having a Physical silver seller/dealer as a sponsor, I guarantee you that if he had shown up trying to push paper gold mining stocks at first, we would have all laughed at him,,,kind of how some are now laughing at him for turning into a two-face person, who according to many statements made on his OWN video in which he tries to push the $80/mth stock pick concept, people are quite aware of how John as started to sway into another direction. And he can send all the little foul mouth people he wants to say all the nasty things they have,,,and guess what, it still won't change the fact he's become some thing most of us silver bugs are not,,,, paper ponzi stock pushing schemes in a FIXED stock market.

good luck Stella and btw I think it was very wise idea to mirror that foul mouth video against but making sure you turned off the voting as well as the comments ..cause you know already know how many feel don't ya!...I see in your lost of subscribers, but eh, you can always turn a new leaf and return to what you once presented yourself as on Youtube, maybe folks will buy it and start listening to you.....not!

2. Banned for repeated personal attacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.