Dealers who dont deliver

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Razz, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Was the dealer First Coin Company? I suppose I got lucky with the pre-order of the coin with another dealer (in Spain).

Only reason I did the pre-order was cos I could pay with my credit card. Any funny business and I'll just call my CC company to do a chargeback. I suppose that's the only recourse one can do in those unfortunate circumstances (perhaps also leave a negative feedback?).

2. jcz1

jcz1 Member

Except for this particular coin, if you didn't pre-order, you would have paid quite a bit more.

I agree with Altima, use a CC for safety/non-delivery.

3. ninteno

ninteno Member

I finally got my single one after a few mails but .... Good luck - BTW best coin i have seen since a long time and for sure worth the premium we have paid.

4. alexbecks

alexbecks Member

My experience is: I buy as pre-order most of the time. When I "smell" a coin success before the dealer does, it's usually a great deal for me. In example I bought "Ammonite - evolution of life" three times less what is selling now everywhere. I also bought "Odin - Legends of Asgard" as pre-order, I had to wait longer than expected, but since then the price has gone only up.
    I don't buy as pre-order everywhere, but only from a few trusted dealer than always delivered the coins.
    Alex.