Dole queue at 15 year high.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TheEnd, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

come the revolution..........

2. Byron

Byron Guest

Trew, I base my comments on first hand 10 year experience of (unfortunately) living and working in various Western Sydney shitholes and contacts in centrelink.

This is probably not enough for you, living in faraway Melbourne, but to be honest I don't give a rats.

Stats are manipulated, but even this article claims Unemployment amongst Muslims is 2 to 4 times higher than any other group.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-muslim-minority/story-e6frg6z6-1226007821201

3. Byron

Byron Guest

She sounds like a sensible woman and probably did herself a favour giving you the flick. ;)

4. volrathy

volrathy Active Member

middle class families wouldnt need those benefits if the government didnt tax us to the hilt between me and my wife just over 25% of our income is taxed straight up then we have all the taxes aimed directly at us. Alcohol / GST / petrol etc etc / then they tax any money we try and save. Leaving us in a situation where we then have to go hand in hat to the government asking for $69 + $43 of our money back each fortnight just to get by (family tax benefit and child care benefit). The system is atrocious and its clearly been designed to try and make middle class reliant on the government

5. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Surely not the schools job to turn out kids that actually want to learn. Surely the parents job!!!

6. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

Perhaps you should move to the country and join those salt of the earth Liberal voters.

Pretty soon you'll be outnumbered by all the Muslim asylum seekers and the Chinese house buyers. :lol: