2014 1 oz Canadian Howling Wolf 99.999% Gold?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Gucci, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Gucci

Gucci New Member

Yeah but all of those reviews can be explained. He ordered on Jan 28th but he ordered while they were moving (I ordered on Jan 26, 27, 28). During this time they held shipments until they moved >

[​IMG]

Of course he didn't call them or else he would've known. Now they don't answer emails either unless you get lucky. The reason is because there staff is limited & there is not enough time in the day to answer everyone's email. If there are only 10 staff members and 4,000 emails a day they can't get to everyone. I don't know if some people read there FAQ before buying but of course they will charge you. Your payment has to clear and not only that JM Bullion only ships on Monday's. Ordered they were suppose to go out Monday may be shipped Tuesday. In the end none of these reviews mean anything because everyone got there stuff. They just didn't get it as fast as they wanted it. That's like me ordered 10 monster boxes of Gold and expecting JM Bullion to do magic and have it here by Friday. If I was to buy right now again it's not shipping till next Monday. The best way to contact them is to take a cell phone. Call. (Put it on speaker). Sit the phone down. Turn the PS4 on. Play Black Ops until someone answers... lol again there are tons of people calling at once and limited staff. You have to be patient.

Besides I could've been like this guy and wrote a super bad review saying JM Bullion stole my money as I bought on the 26th and my stuff just shipped but instead I hit they up over the instant messager and was told what the picture above said. Ok, no problem there excuse is valid, I'll wait..

Note: - I'm not a english major. I'm an investor :D

And about the guy they said he ordered gold coins and mistakenly picked wire transfer and they told him he couldn't change to check. They didn't make up this rule up on the spot. It's highlighted in the Terms & Conditions.

Once you have placed an order with JM Bullion you have entered into a binding legal agreement, and cannot cancel the confirmed order. (See he entered an agreement to pay by bank wire) :D

I like the part where the guy says, "I've filed a complaint with the BBB. I'll give JM Bullion 2 more days, then I'll file a complaint with the Attorney General of Pennsylvania. I'm sure I'll eventually get my order which will conclude my business days with JM Bullion. " How useless. His complaint means nothing. It doesn't matter if him and a whole army file a complaint. Jm Bullion will still be opened and running. It will be business as usual. What this guy could've done was call them but no he was to busy filing a fake complaint therefore he didn't know they were moving. Hell, they would've even told him that his stuff would be shipped tomorrow on the 10th. I don't even work there & I know that. Probably because I read the Terms & Conditions but no one really reads those anymore :lol: There's no way I would've spent the millions I have there without reading the Term's & Conditions. It says the coins I bought above want ship till the 25th. That's on a Tuesday. I don't expect any shipping to happen till March 3rd which is Monday. & even if it's not shipped on the 3rd I still don't expect it to ship till March 10th. Why? Because depending on how many people ordered before I did they can't get everyone packages out on the same day at once. O but wait I read the Term's & Conditions and since I paided for my shipping it can be shipped on any day after the 25th lol. Why? Well, in order to give the smaller customers free shipping they have to ship in bulk to keep cost low/free for small people therefore they handle those on Mondays. :eek:

-- haha I defend them way to much. They should give me free gold :|

2. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Gucci, not sure why you are stuck on one review, but there are multiple bad reviews and their average rating is just average. And all those orders weren't on the same date or even month. All companies have problems, but it is how they handle the problems that defines them.

When there are multiple people saying they cannot get ahold of a company, there is a serious problem somewhere. This company's reveiews are a little too Tulvingesque for me.

3. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Got some stock availability confirmed. Pricing to be determined once I know the landed wholesale cost. Won't be on the website for a few days.

Also got the Silver Peregrine Falcon coming, and the Arctic Fox. Was really impressed with the apparent step up in quality of RCM's 2014 offerings on display in Berlin.

4. argos

argos New Member Silver Stacker

Hi GP,

Were the RCM staff able to confirm Justfishin's posts from - http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-637490.html#p637490

-- That: