What combination would you buy with $370 dollars?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Gucci, Jan 16, 2014.

1. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's only the 1kg coin that they can re-mint till the end of the series, as for buying 200 x 10oz horses I think it's a good buy.
    Providing you have a massive safe because they do take up a lot of room if you want to look after them properly. If you want a premium when you go to sell these babies,
    people want perfect. So that means you have to take care when storing and making sure the capsules don't get scratched. They come in boxes of 5 trays of 5 coins from the PM and this is the best way to store them IMO
    but as I said, I hope you have a lot of room.

2. Gucci

Gucci New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this guy. He has been selling his gold for silver. Anyways, as far as storage it will go into the vault at home. I actually bought some 10oz kooks few weeks ago and well the cases aren't exactly clean but I used glass cleaner. I follow the market closely using a modified droid razr running custom firmware to get all the market "things/alerts" right to my hand. But everything is just theory until it happens. Peter schiff knows

3. Mjduzane

Mjduzane New Member

yea junk silver is always nice to have. i would have done the same thing because i can't stick with just 1 specific type of silver

4. Gucci

Gucci New Member

I don't like junk silver because the value on it want increase overtime. Most of the "large haul" of silver I own is to be stored for about 30years. I try to go for things that will have a bigger value in the future like a chiness panda. I think the 2011 1oz is about $40 dollars. If it's $40 dollars & it's only been out for 3 years what could it be worth in 2050? You have to think like the guys on wall street.

Besides it's simple logic if silver went to $30oz right now & let's say I spent $40,000 on junk silver instead of 200 10oz coins. The 10oz coins will sell more and bring more profit because of the premium. (Just theory)

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

The weird situation in my region is that 90% junk goes for way over spot, actually sold, even more than the ASE premium. During 2012 and earlier 2013 I concentrated on more of this junk, but since, it's just too crazy to buy, at same price I rather go for ASE or kilocoin than for nonpure silver.

6. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ahh. Such a pity. If you really spent that kind of money, would have been worthwhile throwing in some numismatics and even gold into the mix.

Going all in on the 10oz isn't wrong but really all of it? I would be so bored of looking at 200x 10 oz horses!!!

7. Gucci

Gucci New Member

lol that was a small order. There are small investors, big investors, market mover investors, wall street investors, and 7:00am stock investors :D

8. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cool then you won't come crying when spot sinks :)

9. Gucci

Gucci New Member

lol but that's what I want. I bought silver back when it was $5 dollars (when Warren Buffett was buying) and no matter what the price of spot is I'll always make money. I mean ebay is like my bank. Anytime I need money I go to JmBullion & buy any 1oz coin and sell it on ebay for profit. Because I'm able to buy it cheaper since I am able to buy in bulk. I mean just look on ebay for 2014 maple leaf reverse proof. The coins are going for $30+ dollars when they only cost 25-27max. There are some on there for action that's up to $40 dollars 20 bids. So there's always profit you just have to know how to make it. Not everyone wants to buy from Apmex, JmBullion, etc. Some people only have Paypal. Here's how I think:

Example:
    Spot is $100 I buy 1,000oz - Nothing from this stack will be sold unless silver was above $100 dollars.
    Spot is $20 - Nothing will be sold from this stock unless spot was above $20.

(My rule is never buy above $20 & so far I have never lost in all my "small years of investing" (I'm super young)

Now if you are a buyer that bought at $40 and spot is now $20 and you have to sell your silver because you need money then yes that would be a problem. Personally, If I bought for $40 that stack wouldn't be sold until it goes above $40. But what if it never goes above $40? Well, how old are you? Because for me I have 60+ years to wait (if i bought at Spot: $40) But if your investing this should never be a problem. If your just a buyer trying to make a quick buck and you buy just to sell then all the risk is on you. Buy the way the JmBullion to eBay is a great way to make money if anyone wanted to give that a go. Yes there are also 2014 maple leaf's selling for under $30 but the problem is shipping isn't worldwide. I live by Fedex, Ups, & usps as it all righ here in Nashville so worldwide shipping is easy for me.

*This is all just theory*

Note: I didn't reread over the post so sorry if something is wrote wrong.