BGS - Birimian

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by VRS, Mar 19, 2013.

1. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

I haven't looked into this company much although i am interested.. I just gotta wonder how a company with a market cap of $9,000,000 is going to build a gold mine. Yeah they have deposits of gold and the cost to produce will be low but thats useless if they can't get the gold out of the ground..

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

'EXCEPTIONAL' results from Ntiola samples announced today ;)

http://www.aspecthuntley.com.au/asxdata/20131106/pdf/01463045.pdf

METALLURGICAL TEST RESULTS AT NTIOLA INDICATE EXCELLENT GOLD RECOVERIES ACHIEVEABLE THROUGH CONVENTIONAL CARBON-IN-LEACH

Exceptional metallurgical results indicate that Ntiola mineralisation is highly amenable to conventional carbon-in-leach gold extraction at the Morila Gold Treatment Plant. (HINT HINT!)

"Material from Ntiola would be amenable to processing through the existing facilities at the Morila Gold Mine and the Company is confident that additional test work will further optimize recoveries and refine the processing parameters for Ntiola"

"a robust gold mineralised zone amenable to open pit mining and subsequent treatment at the existing Morila Processing Plant"

"metallurgical test work results demonstrate that high gold recoveries can be achieved utilising the nearby Morila Processing Plant"

"The Company is currently finalizing the preliminary social and environment survey reporting at Ntiola and along a potential haul road route to the processing facility at Morila"

Gold recoveries of 98.4% in oxide material.

Gold recoveries up to 96.5% in primary material.

High proportion of gravity recoverable gold (up to 64.2%).

Highly encouraging Bond ball mill work index results, average 12.4 kWh/t, show only medium hardness and excellent grind properties for Ntiola primary material.

Suggests potential for low operating costs.

Low reagent consumption for all material types.

Preliminary socio-economic and environmental studies well advanced.

3. VRS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clueless... Do your research properly son and you'll be back to edit your supremely uninformed post in a flash...

Maybe.

4. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Tempted but feel I've missed the boat

5. whereisado

whereisado Member

My honest opinion and this is from a long term holder who has researched the hell out of this one, I don't think you have missed the boat, but DYOR. Personally I would love my entry level price to look like the current share price. However, tread carefully due to the major drop recently and the next drilling results could be as far as January.

MyNamesNotBen: mate the basic fundamental of this company is the fact that they operate in proximity to the Morilla Mine operated by Randgold Resources.

The two companies already have agreements in the form of Randgold having the "first right of refusal" in exchange for BGS's use of their local exploration data and a MOU. Although my friend VRS can be a little abrupt, you certainly did pose a silly question on this particular company because it is asserted over and over again.

It is the main business strategy to have the gold discovered at the Massigui Project processed at Morilla. But, there is no solid finance relationship just yet. Here is a quote:

"In our view, the maiden drilling programme indicates potential for a shallow 200,000oz resource already. We would expect that follow-up drilling will grow this potential. Even if it does not, 200,000oz of good- grade material would be attractive to the Morila plant, and a toll treating agreement that would provide near term cash-flow or an M&A arrangement that would provide cash seem likely." - RFC Ambrian Report on BGS from the 20th of May 2013

Today's metallurgical results were exceptional and very much needed.

6. VRS

Apols MNNB if I was curt - I didn't mean to offend - there are a lot of factors that stack up with this stock - and management is steering the whole caboodle really strongly in the right direction right now. Maybe read the whole thread again mate & you'll get an idea of potential here.

7. Greenman

Greenman Member Silver Stacker

Might not be too far from a nice little bounce up on some very good news. Watch this space.

8. Greenman

Announcement:

Preliminary haul road route defined for potential Ntiola development

Highlights:

Preliminary environmental and social assessment indicates there is no impediment to Ntiola development.

Geography and topography in the Project area is highly conducive to a sustainable and low cost mine and haul road-style development.

Proposed haul road alignment limits social and environmental impacts, and will be cost effective to construct and maintain.

Initial Terms of Reference for the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) prepared for submission to the Malian authorities.

Schedule defines 10 month timeframe for mine permitting once Terms of Reference agreed with government.

;)

9. whereisado

whereisado Member

*Tick* Next......

10. VRS

NOTE - TEN MONTH TIMEFRAME FOR PERMITTING! WOOT!

START

HIGHLIGHTS

*Preliminary environmental and social assessment indicates there is no impediment to Ntiola development.

* Proposed haul road alignment limits social and environmental impacts, and will be cost effective to construct and maintain.

* Initial Terms of Reference for the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) prepared for submission to the Malian authorities.

* Schedule defines 10 month timeframe for mine permitting once Terms of Reference agreed with government.

* Geography and topography in the Project area is highly conducive to a sustainable and low cost mine and haul road-style development.

END

11. whereisado

whereisado Member

I just read that..... Interesting!!! now a resource could be good

12. Greenman

Hit 2.5m yet VRS? Cracking time to do it.

13. Greenman

AGM this coming Friday. Should we be expecting any announcements in the lead up?

14. VRS

Nah - spent the money on a different kind of miner lol! Happy with what I've got for now.

Yes, and time for them to be running that resource analysis software past the market, that whereisado & his mate offered-up first to Hotcopper, then to Kev Joyce imho.

I'm sure Friday's AGM will be interesting - not so sure about the next couple of weeks on gold price & equity markets generally though, fwiw.

15. VRS

Announcement out: Drilling started at Kondji:

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...gold-at-kondji-in-mali-west-africa-50498.html

"Birimian Gold (ASX:BGS) has commenced drilling at Kondji, 3.5 kilometres from the recently discovered Ntiola deposit within its Massigui gold project in southern Mali.

The goal of this program is to define new gold resources amenable to processing at Randgold Resources' nearby Morila gold mine and treatment plant, presenting an opportunity for early cash flow."

16. VRS

17. Greenman

18. whereisado

whereisado Member

19. Greenman

This stock is providing me one hell of a safe haven at the moment. :D

20. whereisado

whereisado Member

Thats a pretty risky safe haven isn't it? Considering this is a mostly PM website ha ha Greenman I like your style!

I hope we are right about this one :cool: